View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Is this forum as good as it used to be? ; What has gone?

Post #21 - 12 Nov 2019, 08:12

StuckupPercy » Mon Nov 11, 2019 10:13 pm wrote:Fucking shit-sack forum just locked me out for half an hour. :grrr:

If you swear like that again you'll be locked out for good.

StuckupPercy warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #22 - 21 Nov 2019, 09:59

There's some really horrible stuff on here these days. Not good. :(
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 30th Mar 2018
Location: Llamlovli

Post #23 - 21 Nov 2019, 11:05

Steve70nearly » Thu Nov 21, 2019 8:59 am wrote:There's some really horrible stuff on here these days. Not good. :(

Chill dude, some forums have fat horrible cunts who mock dead members to upset their friends. :heart:
User avatar
Kleenex Cesarewitch
Luvs Pies
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Big Brenda's Burger Bar
Mmmmm, burgers!

Post #24 - 30 Jul 2020, 08:12

Can the remaining posters that I haven't banned post more serious things? I can't understand why the others can't come back and post within my narrow guidelines without all of the swearing and jokes and football and so forth.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #25 - 30 Jul 2020, 08:43

dannynomates » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:12 am wrote:Can the remaining posters that I haven't banned post more serious things? I can't understand why the others can't come back and post within my narrow guidelines without all of the swearing and jokes and football and so forth.

Dan

Get fucked you cunt, up the city!
User avatar
Acton Sly Tweet
Members
 
Posts: 1
Joined: 6th Mar 2018

Post #26 - 30 Jul 2020, 10:46

dannynomates » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:12 am wrote:Can the remaining posters that I haven't banned post more serious things? Dan

Sure!!
Seriously, go fuck yourself!!! :grrr: :grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 742
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #27 - 30 Jul 2020, 13:02

Mushshrooms » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 am wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:12 am wrote:Can the remaining posters that I haven't banned post more serious things? Dan

Sure!!
Seriously, go fuck yourself!!! :grrr: :grrr:

Mushshroons warned for mod abuse.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #28 - 30 Jul 2020, 15:38

I wish the Chief Librarian would give Dan Nogametes back "The Key" because he seemed happier then. :D
User avatar
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher
 
Posts: 6883
Joined: 28th Jul 2019
Location: Way back in the hills
...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #29 - 30 Jul 2020, 16:29

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Thu Jul 30, 2020 3:38 pm wrote:I wish the Chief Librarian would give Dan Nogametes back "The Key" because he seemed happier then. :D

You'll need a key to get back in here if I suspend your account.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #30 - 30 Jul 2020, 19:21

It's fucking better than it used to be. And it was fucking good to begin with. :clap:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 538
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #31 - 30 Jul 2020, 19:47

Happy Jack » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:21 pm wrote:It's fucking better than it used to be. And it was fucking good to begin with. :clap:

Happy Jack warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #32 - 31 Jul 2020, 02:29

dannynomates » Thu Jul 30, 2020 12:02 pm wrote:
Mushshrooms » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:46 am wrote:
dannynomates » Thu Jul 30, 2020 7:12 am wrote:Can the remaining posters that I haven't banned post more serious things? Dan

Sure!!
Seriously, go fuck yourself!!! :grrr: :grrr:

Mushshroons warned for mod abuse.

Dan

:grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 742
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #33 - 31 Jul 2020, 08:00

Dan is only a mode of moderating, not a complete entity of itself.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 334247
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Location: In the woods, axe in hand
Image
Neither time nor inclination

Post #34 - 02 Aug 2020, 11:51

I'm not as funny as I used to be. :(
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 187
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #35 - 02 Aug 2020, 12:39

academichibernian » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am wrote:I'm not as funny as I used to be. :(

As a Fall Fan I forgive you.
User avatar
Kleenex Cesarewitch
Luvs Pies
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Big Brenda's Burger Bar
Mmmmm, burgers!

Post #36 - 02 Aug 2020, 12:48

Kleenex Cesarewitch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:39 pm wrote:
academichibernian » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am wrote:I'm not as funny as I used to be. :(

As a Fall Fan I forgive you.

I recently took quite a lengthy break from this place.

I think I'm going to take another already.

On both occasions the main reason was your relentless, snide, attention-seeking, smirking, disingenuous bullshit.

This time add on the fact only thesnippedpriestess cut the cloth with an idea for my book title.

If you're not going to fuck off then I am.
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 224
Joined: 30th Mar 2018
Location: Llamlovli

Post #37 - 02 Aug 2020, 12:54

Steve70nearly » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:48 pm wrote:
Kleenex Cesarewitch » Sun Aug 02, 2020 12:39 pm wrote:
academichibernian » Sun Aug 02, 2020 11:51 am wrote:I'm not as funny as I used to be. :(

As a Fall Fan I forgive you.

I recently took quite a lengthy break from this place.

I think I'm going to take another already.

On both occasions the main reason was your relentless, snide, attention-seeking, smirking, disingenuous bullshit.

This time add on the fact only thesnippedpriestess cut the cloth with an idea for my book title.

If you're not going to fuck off then I am.

I need to act quickly here before it is too late.

Steve70nearly warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #38 - 02 Aug 2020, 15:12

Much as I dislike giving him any more attention than is necessary, I'm with Steve70nearly on this. I've been avoiding here for the same reason, but this brief return will allow me to once again wade into a conversation that has fuck all to do with me. Coincidentally The Mighty Fall fb page has got more interesting, it's my preference at the moment. If the mods here don't want to be interventionist that's their choice, but the bad drives out the good, and when it is basically one idiot doing the harm, really, action should be taken. I've just realised I've not yet used a long word to make myself look more intellectual than others, so here goes: Traffic on here is in vertiginous decline, whatcha gonna do about it, dannynomates?
User avatar
smegma2
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 60
Joined: 23rd Mar 2018
Location: Away from that cunt of a son
Poncey Elitist.

Post #39 - 02 Aug 2020, 15:16

smegma2 » Sun Aug 02, 2020 3:12 pm wrote:Much as I dislike giving him any more attention than is necessary, I'm with Steve70nearly on this. I've been avoiding here for the same reason, but this brief return will allow me to once again wade into a conversation that has fuck all to do with me. Coincidentally The Mighty Fall fb page has got more interesting, it's my preference at the moment. If the mods here don't want to be interventionist that's their choice, but the bad drives out the good, and when it is basically one idiot doing the harm, really, action should be taken. I've just realised I've not yet used a long word to make myself look more intellectual than others, so here goes: Traffic on here is in vertiginous decline, whatcha gonna do about it, dannynomates?

Steep would have done.

smegma2 warned for trying to look more intellectual than he is.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2021
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron