View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you doing today?

Post #421 - 14 Aug 2019, 06:25

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:26 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Today, 20:21 wrote:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:46 pm wrote:Yes, I do not disagree. Thanks for shedding light on the subject. I don't see many Morgans in SE West Virginia :wave:

I expect that the country roads have taken them all home. :huh:

It would be nice to say that the country roads had taken them home but our country roads are gravel and dirt and heavily rutted so I suspect that low clearance cars get hung up and immobilized. The country does have a motor grader but one grader vs 300 miles of dirt road...you can see that these aren't the autobahn or the N17.

The classic Morgans like mine regularly competed in production car trials and thus have very good ground clearance. It's the modern ones that are poor in this regard.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #422 - 14 Aug 2019, 10:43

Wow! Super picture. :clap:
It looks like it could have been taken on our major highway too, except for lack of coal dust.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light...

Post #423 - 17 Aug 2019, 05:03

I'm going to Villa Park for the first home game of the season against Bournemouth. As well as GF Jnr my old mate Chris who has "Aston" tattooed on one wrist, and "Villa" on the other will be there. It's been sold out for weeks. Can't wait! :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron