View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you doing today?

Post #341 - 02 Jun 2019, 06:32

Image

https://thestafford.grandluxuryhotels.c ... rkEALw_wcB

I'm going to a party at a posh hotel up in that London. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #342 - 02 Jun 2019, 09:27

Don't get thrown out for swearing. :halo:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: In bed with Mother

Post #343 - 02 Jun 2019, 10:17

Sonofsmegma » Sun Jun 02, 2019 10:27 am wrote:Don't get thrown out for swearing. :halo:

The cunts can take it or leave it. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #344 - 02 Jun 2019, 11:06

Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #345 - 02 Jun 2019, 16:12

routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #346 - 02 Jun 2019, 16:24

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:

Presumably the proper security chucked you straight back out again. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #347 - 02 Jun 2019, 19:39

routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:

Presumably the proper security chucked you straight back out again. :wtf:

These fuckers really knew how to fawn over a customer. You could learn a lot from them. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #348 - 02 Jun 2019, 20:20

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:

Presumably the proper security chucked you straight back out again. :wtf:

These fuckers really knew how to fawn over a customer.

They're the sort of cunts who go home and beat their wives or interfere with their kids. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #349 - 02 Jun 2019, 20:31

routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:

Presumably the proper security chucked you straight back out again. :wtf:

These fuckers really knew how to fawn over a customer.

They're the sort of cunts who go home and beat their wives or interfere with their kids. :angry:

At least they don't drive buses and can hold their heads up in society. :angry:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #350 - 02 Jun 2019, 20:42

Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 9:20 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 8:39 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:24 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sun Jun 02, 2019 5:12 pm wrote:
routemaster » Sun Jun 02, 2019 12:06 pm wrote:Working the door are you? You'll look a right cunt in that outfit. :mutley:

They all tugged their forelocks as I went in. I was the only person wearing jeans. :grin:

Presumably the proper security chucked you straight back out again. :wtf:

These fuckers really knew how to fawn over a customer.

They're the sort of cunts who go home and beat their wives or interfere with their kids. :angry:

At least they can hold their heads up in society. :angry:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #351 - 04 Jun 2019, 07:42

I have to go to hospital later. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #352 - 04 Jun 2019, 18:14

I went to hospital, thank you all for your concern. ^^^ :angry:

7 months after cataract diagnosis by my optician, I got the pre-operation check today. This involved filling in lots of forms, being seen by three separate nurses and specialists, having drops put in my eyes to make the pupil grow hideously large and the eyes to weep uncontrollably.

Upshot was I need a cataract operation, well no fucking shit Sherlock? :angry:

It will be performed in 3-6 months time. :grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #353 - 04 Jun 2019, 18:32

Should you be driving your bus in the meantime? :wtf:

Dad :wanker: said an old lady he knew had cateracrts sorted out by the local hospital, and was really glad with how it went in the end.

Could be worth the wait. :)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 1525
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: In bed with Mother

Post #354 - 04 Jun 2019, 18:48

routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:14 pm wrote:I went to hospital, thank you all for your concern. ^^^ :angry:

7 months after cataract diagnosis by my optician, I got the pre-operation check today. This involved filling in lots of forms, being seen by three separate nurses and specialists, having drops put in my eyes to make the pupil grow hideously large and the eyes to weep uncontrollably.

Upshot was I need a cataract operation, well no fucking shit Sherlock? :angry:

It will be performed in 3-6 months time. :grrr:

Image

:wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #355 - 04 Jun 2019, 19:14

Sonofsmegma » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:32 pm wrote:Should you be driving your bus in the meantime? :wtf:

Dad :wanker: said an old lady he knew had cateracrts sorted out by the local hospital, and was really glad with how it went in the end.

Could be worth the wait. :)

I had the other one done seven years ago, it really is worth the wait but it's still a fucking disgrace having to wait another 6 months when I've waited 7 months for today's procedure. :angry:

I'm fine to drive, I went through that palaver six months ago when I got the all clear from my optician. An original optician had wrongly said no driving, losing me two weeks work while the DVLA investigated.
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #356 - 04 Jun 2019, 19:16

Greasy Roads » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:14 pm wrote:I went to hospital, thank you all for your concern. ^^^ :angry:

7 months after cataract diagnosis by my optician, I got the pre-operation check today. This involved filling in lots of forms, being seen by three separate nurses and specialists, having drops put in my eyes to make the pupil grow hideously large and the eyes to weep uncontrollably.

Upshot was I need a cataract operation, well no fucking shit Sherlock? :angry:

It will be performed in 3-6 months time. :grrr:

Image

:wanker:

Don't be a cunt, I don't wear a bow tie. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #357 - 04 Jun 2019, 19:51

routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:14 pm wrote:I went to hospital, thank you all for your concern. ^^^ :angry:

7 months after cataract diagnosis by my optician, I got the pre-operation check today. This involved filling in lots of forms, being seen by three separate nurses and specialists, having drops put in my eyes to make the pupil grow hideously large and the eyes to weep uncontrollably.

Upshot was I need a cataract operation, well no fucking shit Sherlock? :angry:

It will be performed in 3-6 months time. :grrr:

Image

:wanker:

Don't be a cunt, I don't wear a bow tie. :angry:

You look a cunt in that frilly shirt. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #358 - 04 Jun 2019, 20:04

Greasy Roads » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:51 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 8:16 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » Tue Jun 04, 2019 7:14 pm wrote:I went to hospital, thank you all for your concern. ^^^ :angry:

7 months after cataract diagnosis by my optician, I got the pre-operation check today. This involved filling in lots of forms, being seen by three separate nurses and specialists, having drops put in my eyes to make the pupil grow hideously large and the eyes to weep uncontrollably.

Upshot was I need a cataract operation, well no fucking shit Sherlock? :angry:

It will be performed in 3-6 months time. :grrr:

Image

:wanker:

Don't be a cunt, I don't wear a bow tie. :angry:

You look a cunt in that frilly shirt. :wanker:

This from someone who wears a Villa shirt. :rolleyes:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 332837
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Post #359 - 14 Jun 2019, 05:04

We're giving Le Mans a miss this year so my Dutch friends are coming over to England for the weekend instead. I'm meeting them at Brooklands later then we'll be watching some hillclimbing over the weekend, a sport they see little of in Holland. :mellow:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 3133
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: No fixed abode
World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #360 - 14 Jun 2019, 08:27

Greasy Roads » Fri Jun 14, 2019 6:04 am wrote:We're giving Le Mans a miss this year so my Dutch friends are coming over to England for the weekend instead. I'm meeting them at Brooklands later then we'll be watching some hillclimbing over the weekend, a sport they see little of in Holland. :mellow:

Bring the BMW, not that old red thing from the 50's. It was embarrassing last time. :angry:
User avatar
CrossdressedHector
Members
 
Posts: 14
Joined: 23rd Mar 2019

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test