View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Twitter ; What's good on there?

Post #141 - 21 Aug 2020, 18:50

dannynomates » 26 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:33 pm wrote:I have deactivated my account after less than 24hrs on Twitter, with one follower, the amazing Jon Ronson. :)

I am not opening myself up to wordwide scrutiny of my thoughts, opinions and actions. Lives have been destroyed by a single ill-judged tweet. Fuck that pressure. This forum is good enough for me. Although we are not really protected. Some cunt on here could tweet a post and all hell break loose. :(
Dan, are our actual identities protected from scrutiny? <snip> Are we safe Dan? Are we safe? :faceslap2:


Being as you have on more than one occasion posted your full name and mobile number, a Google map image of your house on the A596 in Aspatria that is incredibly easy to locate and many photos of yourself, I'd say your identity is pretty well there for all to see. I'm surprised you haven't posted your bank details yet.

Dan


Oh fuck. I'm fucked then. :faceslap2:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 792
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #142 - 21 Aug 2020, 19:50

Happy Jack » Fri Aug 21, 2020 6:50 pm wrote:
dannynomates » 26 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Fri Aug 21, 2020 5:33 pm wrote:I have deactivated my account after less than 24hrs on Twitter, with one follower, the amazing Jon Ronson. :)

I am not opening myself up to wordwide scrutiny of my thoughts, opinions and actions. Lives have been destroyed by a single ill-judged tweet. Fuck that pressure. This forum is good enough for me. Although we are not really protected. Some cunt on here could tweet a post and all hell break loose. :(
Dan, are our actual identities protected from scrutiny? <snip> Are we safe Dan? Are we safe? :faceslap2:


Being as you have on more than one occasion posted your full name and mobile number, a Google map image of your house on the A596 in Aspatria that is incredibly easy to locate and many photos of yourself, I'd say your identity is pretty well there for all to see. I'm surprised you haven't posted your bank details yet.

Dan


Oh fuck. I'm fucked then. :faceslap2:

In not so many words, yes, you are.

Happy Jack warned for excessive profanity.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 2125
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #143 - 27 Aug 2020, 23:27

Happy Jack might appreciate this.

Me, I prefer the big Rover in the foreground.

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #144 - 28 Aug 2020, 15:59

Sonofsmegma » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:27 pm wrote:Happy Jack might appreciate this.

Me, I prefer the big Rover in the foreground.


The Tyne Tees TV van is a bit out of its area. :shrug:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 338519
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Safely distanced from Teesside
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #145 - 28 Aug 2020, 16:07

routemaster » Fri Aug 28, 2020 3:59 pm wrote:
Sonofsmegma » Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:27 pm wrote:Happy Jack might appreciate this.

Me, I prefer the big Rover in the foreground.


The Tyne Tees TV van is a bit out of its area. :shrug:

Lost like the buses from round there. :wanker:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5003
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Free of quarantine: doing as I please
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

I am a nugget

Post #146 - 09 Sep 2020, 20:32

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #147 - 09 Sep 2020, 20:44

Sonofsmegma » Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:32 pm wrote:

I'd like to see the one on her front, I bet it's spot on. :drool:
User avatar
Butch Cassady
Members
 
Posts: 311
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Bell End, Fingringhoe

Post #148 - 11 Sep 2020, 21:35

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Post #149 - Today, 17:34

User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 3479
Joined: 10th Apr 2018
Location: Locked down, for too long...
If you're going to play it out of tune, then play it out of tune properly.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test