View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Archers ; An everyday story of the middle classes

Post #81 - 04 Feb 2019, 11:05

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 04, 2019 7:38 am wrote:This week's teasers:

Monday - Roy has reservations booked for his training course in Syria

Tuesday - It's judgement day for Brian following ten pints of Kestrel Super and a prawn naga

Wednesday - It's all change for Alistair, much to Ruairi's pleasure

Thursday - There's a guest at Brookfield, a guest of your memory

Friday - Elizabeth is forced to confront the truth as Philip drinks all her gin and takes the Freelander out for a spin

Sunday - Emma's attempts to help Alistair change back backfire causing her to choke to death


:D
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 359
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #82 - 04 Feb 2019, 19:22

Tonight the steam iron broke and Roy got limescale on his shirt. :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #83 - 04 Feb 2019, 20:12

Greasy Roads » 47 minutes ago wrote:Tonight the steam iron broke and Roy got limescale on his shirt. :(

The prophecy StickupPercy gave above was correct then, Roy will go to Syria for his ISIS training, then return and declare a fatwa on Morphy Richards. :devil:
User avatar
jihadkelly
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 4th Nov 2018
ليستر القرف

Post #84 - 04 Feb 2019, 20:21

jihadkelly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:12 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 47 minutes ago wrote:Tonight the steam iron broke and Roy got limescale on his shirt. :(

The prophecy StickupPercy gave above was correct then, Roy will go to Syria for his ISIS training, then return and declare a fatwa on Morphy Richards. :devil:

There's nobody called that in The Archers mate. :wtf:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #85 - 04 Feb 2019, 20:42

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:21 pm wrote:
jihadkelly » Mon Feb 04, 2019 8:12 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » 47 minutes ago wrote:Tonight the steam iron broke and Roy got limescale on his shirt. :(

The prophecy StickupPercy gave above was correct then, Roy will go to Syria for his ISIS training, then return and declare a fatwa on Morphy Richards. :devil:

There's nobody called that in The Archers mate. :wtf:

:laugh:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330046
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #86 - 05 Feb 2019, 19:21

Brian Aldridge fined £120,000. :D
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #87 - 05 Feb 2019, 19:23

Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:21 pm wrote:Brian Aldridge fined £120,000. :D

They should have locked the Tory cunt up and thrown the key away. :grrr:
User avatar
T. Totale
Hates Tory Scum
 
Posts: 65
Joined: 24th Jan 2018

Post #88 - 05 Feb 2019, 20:53

T. Totale » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:23 pm wrote:
Greasy Roads » Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:21 pm wrote:Brian Aldridge fined £120,000. :D

They should have locked the Tory cunt up and thrown the key away. :grrr:

They're the fucking worst, especially after a skinful of Kestrel Super and a prawn naga. :D
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 330046
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #89 - 10 Feb 2019, 12:58

Funnily enough Brian is one of the characters I could least throttle these days, now that's saying something.
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 83
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #90 - 11 Feb 2019, 08:20

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm wrote:Funnily enough Brian is one of the characters I could least throttle these days, now that's saying something.

No sympathy for poor, mad Elizabeth? :(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #91 - 11 Feb 2019, 08:42

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 am wrote:
Starsky-Jalfrezi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm wrote:Funnily enough Brian is one of the characters I could least throttle these days, now that's saying something.

No sympathy for poor, mad Elizabeth? :(


Not after the way she spoke to Bert Fry.
User avatar
Starsky-Jalfrezi
Members
 
Posts: 83
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #92 - 11 Feb 2019, 08:58

Starsky-Jalfrezi » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:42 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 11, 2019 8:20 am wrote:
Starsky-Jalfrezi » Sun Feb 10, 2019 12:58 pm wrote:Funnily enough Brian is one of the characters I could least throttle these days, now that's saying something.

No sympathy for poor, mad Elizabeth? :(


Not after the way she spoke to Bert Fry.

That will blow over, Bert will write a poem about it. :huh:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #93 - 11 Feb 2019, 21:06

I really like Elizabeth,
Her back, her sides, her front.
I'm sorry that I pestered her,
I acted like a cunt.
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #94 - 11 Feb 2019, 21:34

Too late Bert, I don't like ye,
In fact it's turned tae hate.
Your wee rhyme doesnae change things,
Ye can go and masturbate.
User avatar
The Cocteau Twins
Members
 
Posts: 40
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #95 - 11 Feb 2019, 22:02

The Cocteau Twins » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm wrote:Too late Bert, I don't like ye,
In fact it's turned tae hate.
Your wee rhyme doesnae change things,
Ye can go and masturbate.

The last jock in The Archers abandoned poor pregnant Elizabeth at a motorway service station. It's just what you people are like. :grrr:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1980
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #96 - 11 Feb 2019, 22:14

Greasy Roads » Mon Feb 11, 2019 10:02 pm wrote:
The Cocteau Twins » Mon Feb 11, 2019 9:34 pm wrote:Too late Bert, I don't like ye,
In fact it's turned tae hate.
Your wee rhyme doesnae change things,
Ye can go and masturbate.

The last jock in The Archers abandoned poor pregnant Elizabeth at a motorway service station. It's just what you people are like. :grrr:

The proddy cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Gruff
Members
 
Posts: 152
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Previous

Return to General Chat