View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Computer tech help thread ; For non computer literate types

Post #41 - 21 Oct 2018, 10:55

Right Said Fred » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 am wrote:I took some great videos of the Tom Robinson gig on my phone, but I can't download them to tinyflick to post here, can anyone help?

No, Tom Robinson's a cunt so stick your video where the sun doesn't shine. :wanker:
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #42 - 21 Oct 2018, 12:57

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat » Today, 10:55 wrote:
Right Said Fred » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 am wrote:I took some great videos of the Tom Robinson gig on my phone, but I can't download them to tinyflick to post here, can anyone help?

No, Tom Robinson's a cunt so stick your video where the sun doesn't shine. :wanker:

I made some great videos of Fred and me at The Idles gig the other night, I even got my tits out. Now perhaps you'll tell us how to download videos. :)
User avatar
Sioux
Members
 
Posts: 33
Joined: 23rd Jun 2018

Post #43 - 21 Oct 2018, 19:42

Sioux » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm wrote:
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat » Today, 10:55 wrote:
Right Said Fred » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 am wrote:I took some great videos of the Tom Robinson gig on my phone, but I can't download them to tinyflick to post here, can anyone help?

No, Tom Robinson's a cunt so stick your video where the sun doesn't shine. :wanker:

I made some great videos of Fred and me at The Idles gig the other night, I even got my tits out. Now perhaps you'll tell us how to download videos. :)

I've managed to upload one of Sioux's videos, sorry it's not the one with her baps out. :(

phpBB [video]
User avatar
Right Said Fred
Members
 
Posts: 163
Joined: 4th Jan 2018

Post #44 - 21 Oct 2018, 19:44

Right Said Fred » Sun Oct 21, 2018 7:42 pm wrote:
Sioux » Sun Oct 21, 2018 12:57 pm wrote:
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat » Today, 10:55 wrote:
Right Said Fred » Sun Oct 21, 2018 10:50 am wrote:I took some great videos of the Tom Robinson gig on my phone, but I can't download them to tinyflick to post here, can anyone help?

No, Tom Robinson's a cunt so stick your video where the sun doesn't shine. :wanker:

I made some great videos of Fred and me at The Idles gig the other night, I even got my tits out. Now perhaps you'll tell us how to download videos. :)

I've managed to upload one of Sioux's videos, sorry it's not the one with her baps out. :(

phpBB [video]

I've heard more tune coming out of Aubrey's arse.

Also Sioux must be a big lass, about 8ft 2 I'd say. :D
User avatar
Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members
 
Posts: 98
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #45 - 01 Dec 2018, 13:03

Recently my computer screen kept going black and wouldn't respond without me rebooting it, now it's happening all the time and I'm constantly rebooting. Does anyone know what the problem is because I use this computer for all my work, online teaching, my website where dannynomates contradicts everything I write bout Fall lyrics, and other more personal reasons involving Google Images. I can't afford to buy a new one. Please help as I think it's fucked. Fuck. :(
User avatar
buzzliteyr
Members
 
Posts: 32
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #46 - 01 Dec 2018, 13:10

buzzliteyr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 pm wrote:Recently my computer screen kept going black and wouldn't respond without me rebooting it, now it's happening all the time and I'm constantly rebooting. Does anyone know what the problem is because I use this computer for all my work, online teaching, my website where dannynomates contradicts everything I write bout Fall lyrics, and other more personal reasons involving Google Images. I can't afford to buy a new one. Please help as I think it's fucked. Fuck. :(

I know a bit about computer issues, it's fucked basically.
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 91
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #47 - 01 Dec 2018, 18:53

academichibernian » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:10 pm wrote:
buzzliteyr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 pm wrote:Recently my computer screen kept going black and wouldn't respond without me rebooting it, now it's happening all the time and I'm constantly rebooting. Does anyone know what the problem is because I use this computer for all my work, online teaching, my website where dannynomates contradicts everything I write bout Fall lyrics, and other more personal reasons involving Google Images. I can't afford to buy a new one. Please help as I think it's fucked. Fuck. :(

I know a bit about computer issues, it's fucked basically.

I happen to be an expert on all things related to personal computers.
There is a technical term for the symptoms you describe that we PC experts use:
"It's absolutely bloody knackered."
Trust this helps you getting up and going again.......
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 240
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #48 - 02 Dec 2018, 09:52

buzzliteyr » Sat Dec 01, 2018 1:03 pm wrote:Recently my computer screen kept going black and wouldn't respond without me rebooting it, now it's happening all the time and I'm constantly rebooting. Does anyone know what the problem is because I use this computer for all my work, online teaching, my website where dannynomates contradicts everything I write bout Fall lyrics, and other more personal reasons involving Google Images. I can't afford to buy a new one. Please help as I think it's fucked. Fuck. :(

https://www.macbookproslow.com/fix-black-screen/

Why not just Google it instead of whining on here?
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 285
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Previous

Return to General Chat

cron