View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Computer tech help thread ; For non computer literate types

Post #1 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:10

User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #2 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:18

Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Image

Post #3 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:22

What you got to do is set up a camera in front of your computer tv, take some photos of it, take the film out of the camera when you're done, take it down to your local Boots or Kodak shop for processing, and in a few days when your happy snaps of your computer tv comes back, you'll have a lovely screenshot to enjoy till you're old and grey.

Hope this helps..........
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 235
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #4 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:25

Most helpful mushshrooms, thank you. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #5 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:26

The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:18:36 PM wrote:Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
That's the point you thick cunt, I want to show you something that otherwise requires a login. :wanker:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #6 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:29

routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:26:34 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:18:36 PM wrote:Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
That's the point you thick cunt, I want to show you something that otherwise requires a login. :wanker:
oh fuck off, you insulting prick. :)
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Image

Post #7 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:32

The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:29:24 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:26:34 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:18:36 PM wrote:Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
That's the point you thick cunt, I want to show you something that otherwise requires a login. :wanker:
oh fuck off, you insulting prick. :)
Haven't you got a job to go and learn? :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #8 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:36

routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:32:06 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:29:24 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:26:34 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:18:36 PM wrote:Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
That's the point you thick cunt, I want to show you something that otherwise requires a login. :wanker:
oh fuck off, you insulting prick. :)
Haven't you got a job to go and learn? :angry:
This is learning, I'm going to be a bus driver.
User avatar
The Strange One
Members
 
Posts: 124
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Image

Post #9 - 01 Apr 2018, 22:41

The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:36:44 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:32:06 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:29:24 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:26:34 PM wrote:
The Strange One, Apr 1 2018, 10:18:36 PM wrote:Greasy Roads always helps me out with stuff like that. What is that site? You can't see anything without a login.
That's the point you thick cunt, I want to show you something that otherwise requires a login. :wanker:
oh fuck off, you insulting prick. :)
Haven't you got a job to go and learn? :angry:
This is learning, I'm going to be a bus driver.
We have a coffee machine, you'll fit in nicely. :rolleyes:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #10 - 02 Apr 2018, 07:48

routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:10:00 PM wrote:How do I do a screenshot please? :)

http://turkey88.com/kipleague/kip-mini-leagues/?show_leag
PM sent.
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #11 - 02 Apr 2018, 13:39

Country Bloke, Apr 2 2018, 07:48:19 AM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 1 2018, 10:10:00 PM wrote:How do I do a screenshot please? :)

http://turkey88.com/kipleague/kip-mini-leagues/?show_leag
PM sent.
I can't see any new PMs , :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #12 - 02 Apr 2018, 21:27

OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #13 - 02 Apr 2018, 21:33

routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:27:50 PM wrote:OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
Well fuck you then. :grrr:
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #14 - 02 Apr 2018, 21:34

Country Bloke, Apr 2 2018, 09:33:34 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:27:50 PM wrote:OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
Well fuck you then. :grrr:
:(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #15 - 03 Apr 2018, 08:02

routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:34:28 PM wrote:
Country Bloke, Apr 2 2018, 09:33:34 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:27:50 PM wrote:OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
Well fuck you then. :grrr:
:(
What did you expect? Your social skills are worse than dannynomates'. Because I'm a nice guy I'll send you another PM.
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #16 - 03 Apr 2018, 09:39

Country Bloke, Apr 3 2018, 08:02:52 AM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:34:28 PM wrote:
Country Bloke, Apr 2 2018, 09:33:34 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:27:50 PM wrote:OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
Well fuck you then. :grrr:
:(
What did you expect? Your social skills are worse than dannynomates'. Because I'm a nice guy I'll send you another PM.
Received and noted. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331305
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #17 - 04 Apr 2018, 08:04

routemaster, Apr 3 2018, 09:39:08 AM wrote:
Country Bloke, Apr 3 2018, 08:02:52 AM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:34:28 PM wrote:
Country Bloke, Apr 2 2018, 09:33:34 PM wrote:
routemaster, Apr 2 2018, 09:27:50 PM wrote:OK next question.

Why can't I see any notification of PMs when using my phone? :grrr:

I've replied to your PM CountryBloke, your advice was about as much use as a one legged man in an arse kicking contest. :angry:
Well fuck you then. :grrr:
:(
What did you expect? Your social skills are worse than dannynomates'. Because I'm a nice guy I'll send you another PM.
Received and noted. :)
Glad to help. :)
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #18 - 07 Apr 2018, 13:42

I can't find the button required to edit an earlier post. :angry:
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

Post #19 - 07 Apr 2018, 22:14

Steve70nearly, Apr 7 2018, 01:42:30 PM wrote:I can't find the button required to edit an earlier post. :angry:
It's at the bottom of the post beneath the "can't ", you cunt.
User avatar
StickupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 282
Joined: 6th Jan 2018

Post #20 - 07 Apr 2018, 23:09

StickupPercy, Apr 7 2018, 10:14:00 PM wrote:
Steve70nearly, Apr 7 2018, 01:42:30 PM wrote:I can't find the button required to edit an earlier post. :angry:
I'm a cunt but it's at the bottom of the post beneath the "can't ", you cunt.
Found it. :)
User avatar
Steve70nearly
Members
 
Posts: 102
Joined: 30th Mar 2018

Next

Return to General Chat