View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Job hunting ; Any tips?

Post #21 - 26 Mar 2018, 11:09

Bangkok eh Strange One?

There's some great Thai massage parlours, as I found out when I worked out there. :drool:

Butch Cassady
Members

Post #22 - 19 Apr 2018, 07:05

It's great having a job in a big public organisation as there's basically no accountability: now I'm working for Transport For London I just write bullshit reports with a lot of buzz words in them which I'm able to steal from my job description as an Engagement Officer, whatever that means.

Take the second parargraph:

Quote:,   wrote:Building and maintaining strong, credible and meaningful relationships with assigned consumers on a continual basis, to provide deep and well-substantiated insight and analysis of core investors’ agendas to support our strategic relationship-building on project and operational issues.

I have to do a report on pricing strategies for bus tickets so I'll just say screw the drivers' pay down and keep ticket prices low but make it a load more flowery than that using words like 'synergy'. When I get bored I go out and do some mystery shopping with the passengers as I have a free pass. Actually I do some real shopping with my hippy friend. :)
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #23 - 19 Apr 2018, 08:37

The Strange One, Apr 19 2018, 07:05:18 AM wrote: I have a free pass.
I've just been refused travel by a little jobsworth cunt of a driver who spotted my pass was out of date.

I'll definitely be recommending a pay freeze for them after this. :grrr:
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #24 - 08 Jul 2019, 20:30

https://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/wp-conte ... rative.pdf

If I wasn't happily retired I could have a go at this. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #25 - 08 Jul 2019, 20:51

Greasy Roads » Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:30 pm wrote:https://www.morgan-motor.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Production-Stores-Operative.pdf

If I wasn't happily retired I could have a go at this. :)

Use of forklift to receive and put away deliveries.

:mutley:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test