View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Art and Artists ; Visual stuff

Post #21 - 14 Feb 2018, 15:02

Image

The gallery's been a bit slow this week so I popped into Milletts to buy one of these. I've put a few random names and dates on it to make it look arty. Some mug will pay a few thou for it, mark my words.
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #22 - 20 Feb 2018, 08:52

Image

A friend took me to this gallery just off Trafalgar Square called The National last night. She insisted that I looked at this cartoon by an artist called Leonardo. I pretended to laugh but I really couldn't see the joke. :(
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #23 - 26 Feb 2018, 09:07

Image

I went to the Sea Life Centre in Scarborough yesterday, bunged one of the attendants a pony, and got him to smuggle one of these out the back for me. I'll buy a big fish tank today and use the formaldehyde I've got left over from the sheep. Some mug will pay a few thou for it so it should be a nice little earner.
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #24 - 26 Feb 2018, 09:52

Mr. Martial, Feb 20 2018, 08:52:59 AM wrote:Image
She insisted that I looked at this cartoon by an artist called Leonardo.
Never heard of the prick. Looks like his "art" isn't worth wiping your arse with.
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 266
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #25 - 27 Feb 2018, 09:56

Mushshrooms, Feb 26 2018, 09:52:25 AM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Feb 20 2018, 08:52:59 AM wrote:Image
She insisted that I looked at this cartoon by an artist called Leonardo.
Never heard of the prick. Looks like his "art" isn't worth wiping your arse with.
Have you not heard of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Erpingham?
User avatar
academichibernian
Members
 
Posts: 95
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Etiolated since 2018.

Post #26 - 03 Mar 2018, 13:10

Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #27 - 04 Mar 2018, 19:33

Rick Shaw, Mar 3 2018, 01:10:03 PM wrote:Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.

No you won't, that's incredible and I don't say that lightly where colour is involved. I'll give you £10,000 for it. :clap:
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #28 - 04 Mar 2018, 19:43

Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 07:33:21 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 3 2018, 01:10:03 PM wrote:Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.

No you won't, that's incredible and I don't say that lightly where colour is involved. I'll give you £10,000 for it. :clap:
Put another 4 zeros on that and it's a deal. :)
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #29 - 04 Mar 2018, 21:26

Rick Shaw, Mar 4 2018, 07:43:31 PM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 07:33:21 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 3 2018, 01:10:03 PM wrote:Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.

No you won't, that's incredible and I don't say that lightly where colour is involved. I'll give you £10,000 for it. :clap:
Put another 4 zeros on that and it's a deal. :)

Fuck off you robbing cunt. :swear:
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #30 - 04 Mar 2018, 21:30

academichibernian, Feb 27 2018, 09:56:43 AM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Feb 26 2018, 09:52:25 AM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Feb 20 2018, 08:52:59 AM wrote:Image
She insisted that I looked at this cartoon by an artist called Leonardo.
Never heard of the prick. Looks like his "art" isn't worth wiping your arse with.
Have you not heard of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles in Erpingham?
The Erpingham Film Board Of Review, of which I am the sole member and arbiter of all things, deemed it not violent enough for the village kiddies. I allowed them to watch a "Directors Cut" version of Bring Me The Head Of Alfred Garcia instead
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 266
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #31 - 04 Mar 2018, 21:39

Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 09:26:22 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 4 2018, 07:43:31 PM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 07:33:21 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 3 2018, 01:10:03 PM wrote:Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.

No you won't, that's incredible and I don't say that lightly where colour is involved. I'll give you £10,000 for it. :clap:
Put another 4 zeros on that and it's a deal. :)

Fuck off you robbing cunt. :swear:

Your loss Mr M, that fantastic work will look great in the drawing room, and I wouldn't insult Rick Shaw with such a piffling offer.

Rick, PM me, I'll give you £101,376,800.50 for that painting. The money is no object to a retired at 29 high flying business executive like me, so you can see I'm genuine. Will it fit in the back of a Peugeot 207, my Beemer's still in for repair.
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 303
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #32 - 05 Mar 2018, 09:32

Slushy, Mar 4 2018, 09:39:50 PM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 09:26:22 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 4 2018, 07:43:31 PM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Mar 4 2018, 07:33:21 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 3 2018, 01:10:03 PM wrote:Image

The snow kept all the punters away from the gallery yesterday so I went round the pub and got wrecked. I stupidly decided to tidy the store room up when I got back. I fell over and knocked all the paints off the shelf and ruined this blank canvas. I'll have to throw it out now.

No you won't, that's incredible and I don't say that lightly where colour is involved. I'll give you £10,000 for it. :clap:
Put another 4 zeros on that and it's a deal. :)

Fuck off you robbing cunt. :swear:

Your loss Mr M, that fantastic work will look great in the drawing room, and I wouldn't insult Rick Shaw with such a piffling offer.

Rick, PM me, I'll give you £101,376,800.50 for that painting. The money is no object to a retired at 29 high flying business executive like me, so you can see I'm genuine. Will it fit in the back of a Peugeot 207, my Beemer's still in for repair.
There's one born every day Done. :grin:
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #33 - 05 Mar 2018, 22:06

Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 266
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #34 - 05 Mar 2018, 22:53

Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #35 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:06

Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 10:53:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
What happened this time?
You bang some shit up your arm and turned into a drooling, doodling mess for a spell??
Couldn't afford that, no. :lol:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 266
Joined: 20th Jan 2018

Post #36 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:15

Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 11:06:35 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 10:53:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
What happened this time?
You bang some shit up your arm and turned into a drooling, doodling mess for a spell??
Couldn't afford that, no. :lol:
You're obviously a philistine, and a poor one at that. :rolleyes:
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #37 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:17

Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 11:15:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 11:06:35 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 10:53:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
What happened this time?
You bang some shit up your arm and turned into a drooling, doodling mess for a spell??
Couldn't afford that, no. :lol:
You're obviously a philistine, and a poor one at that. :rolleyes:

How much Rick? That's absolutely astonishing. :wub:
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #38 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:28

Mr. Martial, Mar 5 2018, 11:17:05 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 11:15:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 11:06:35 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 10:53:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
What happened this time?
You bang some shit up your arm and turned into a drooling, doodling mess for a spell??
Couldn't afford that, no. :lol:
You're obviously a philistine, and a poor one at that. :rolleyes:

How much Rick? That's absolutely astonishing. :wub:
£63.5 million just for you Mr. M.
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

Post #39 - 05 Mar 2018, 23:31

Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 11:28:27 PM wrote:
Mr. Martial, Mar 5 2018, 11:17:05 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 11:15:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 11:06:35 PM wrote:
Rick Shaw, Mar 5 2018, 10:53:31 PM wrote:
Mushshrooms, Mar 5 2018, 10:06:36 PM wrote:Fuck. You fell on your feet, man. Knocked a few paint cans over, made a vomit inducing mess and now flogging the rubbish off to some nitwit with more money than sense.
Wonder if it would work for me...................
I have this one up for grabs, I doubt you could afford it though.

Image
What happened this time?
You bang some shit up your arm and turned into a drooling, doodling mess for a spell??
Couldn't afford that, no. :lol:
You're obviously a philistine, and a poor one at that. :rolleyes:

How much Rick? That's absolutely astonishing. :wub:
£63.5 million just for you Mr. M.
Deal's off, I was going to offer £64m so that's obviously a fake you robbing cunt. :grrr:
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 92
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #40 - 08 Mar 2018, 08:57

Image

I left this stuff out when I was redecorating the gallery yesterday and some mug came in and offered me five grand for it. What a nice little earner. :)
User avatar
Rick Shaw
Members
 
Posts: 67
Joined: 29th Jan 2018

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

cron