View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Art and Artists ; Visual stuff

Post #121 - 16 May 2020, 20:50

I made this when I was severely mentally ill. What do you think it means?

:wtf:
Happy Jack
Members

Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.

Post #122 - 16 May 2020, 20:58

Happy Jack » Sat May 16, 2020 8:50 pm wrote:I made this when I was severely mentally ill. What do you think it means?

:wtf:

It means you're still severely mentally ill. :huh:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #123 - 16 May 2020, 21:24

i had a relationship with a student from Glasgow School of Art after my divorce.

She made this. It pictured our relationship I think.

[url=https://ibb.co/442Txgn]Image[/url
Happy Jack
Members

Post #124 - 17 May 2020, 08:14

Happy Jack » Sat May 16, 2020 9:24 pm wrote:i had a relationship with a student from Glasgow School of Art after my divorce.

Your relationship was encapsulated in a hastily executed daub and some cream to prevent rashes? :wtf:
Chavahoy
Members

Post #125 - 19 May 2020, 19:06

Chavahoy » 17 May 2020, 07:14 wrote:
Happy Jack » Sat May 16, 2020 9:24 pm wrote:i had a relationship with a student from Glasgow School of Art after my divorce.

Your relationship was encapsulated in a hastily executed daub and some cream to prevent rashes? :wtf:

That is an intimate powerful image created by oil paint on board. The Sudocreme is for the hacks on my fingers. Philistine :angry:

She signed the back with 'MAN I KNOW GOT THE KNACK'
SHADO.

:huh:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #126 - 20 May 2020, 07:17

Happy Jack » Tue May 19, 2020 7:06 pm wrote:
Chavahoy » 17 May 2020, 07:14 wrote:

That is an intimate powerful image created by oil paint on board. The Sudocreme is for the hacks on my fingers. Philistine :angry:

She signed the back with 'MAN I KNOW GOT THE KNACK'
SHADO.

:huh:

So she not only couldn't paint, she couldn't spell 'saddo'. :wtf:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #127 - 21 May 2020, 19:25

I have been obsessed by these paintings for several years. A triptych by Nottingham artist Paul Anthony Waplington.
They are huge, they towered above me when I saw them in the shit Glasgow Museum of Modern Art.(The one with the statue of Wellington outside with the traffic cone on his head -ha ha. fuck off you drunken students. :grrr: )
Some years later I enquired at the customer services desk in said shit museum. They had no plans to ever show them again, but I was told they are held in some storage facility in Barrhead, a shithole on the outskirts of Glasgow, and if I filled out a form I could request a personal viewing. I did so and I was sent a letter with a time. I went there and some lass took me down to the bowels of this place and wheeled them out one by one for my delectation. :)
Happy Jack
Members

Post #128 - 21 May 2020, 20:49

Happy Jack » Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm wrote:I have been obsessed by these paintings for several years. A triptych by Nottingham artist Paul Anthony Waplington.
They are huge, they towered above me when I saw them in the shit Glasgow Museum of Modern Art.(The one with the statue of Wellington outside with the traffic cone on his head -ha ha. fuck off you drunken students. :grrr: )
Some years later I enquired at the customer services desk in said shit museum. They had no plans to ever show them again, but I was told they are held in some storage facility in Barrhead, a shithole on the outskirts of Glasgow, and if I filled out a form I could request a personal viewing. I did so and I was sent a letter with a time. I went there and some lass took me down to the bowels of this place and wheeled them out one by one for my delectation. :)

They're dreadful. The artist uses little or no perspective and seems to have an unhealthy obsession with young children.
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #129 - 21 May 2020, 20:58

"Tis wondrous strange, the like yet never heard of"
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
BOQ Lay Preacher

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #130 - 21 May 2020, 21:05

Mr. Martial » 15 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Thu May 21, 2020 7:25 pm wrote:I have been obsessed by these paintings for several years. A triptych by Nottingham artist Paul Anthony Waplington.

They're dreadful. The artist uses little or no perspective and seems to have an unhealthy obsession with young children.

Philistine. :angry:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #131 - 21 May 2020, 21:13

Happy Jack » Thu May 21, 2020 9:05 pm wrote:
Mr. Martial » 15 minutes ago wrote:

Philistine. :angry:

Cunt. :huh:
Mr. Martial
Members

Post #132 - 21 May 2020, 21:15

This is another of Paul Waplington's

'The Witches Hat'

It was terror ridden when the 'big boys' came and fired it up with us youngsters clinging on for dear life.
Happy Jack
Members

Post #133 - 21 May 2020, 21:49

Happy Jack » Thu May 21, 2020 9:15 pm wrote:This is another of Paul Waplington's

'The Witches Hat'

It was terror ridden when the 'big boys' came and fired it up with us youngsters clinging on for dear life.

I remember those, they were lethal. And those roundabouts made of metal tubing which offered nowhere to sit.
I hated them as a child, but thanks to Health & Safety regulations, such contraptions are now banned, along with fun.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #134 - 22 May 2020, 19:02

'Due to ill health Paul Waplington is no longer selling prints' :wtf:

That's saved me £22.75 a print.

Ordered them from Snapfish for 49p each.Bit smaller but... :huh:
Happy Jack
Members

Post #135 - 22 May 2020, 20:08

Happy Jack » Fri May 22, 2020 7:02 pm wrote:'Due to ill health Paul Waplington is no longer selling prints' :wtf:

That's saved me £22.75 a print.

Ordered them from Snapfish for 49p each.Bit smaller but... :huh:

:lol:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test