View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you drinking? ; What's in ya glass?

Post #81 - 11 Aug 2020, 21:02

Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341987
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #82 - 12 Aug 2020, 06:03

routemaster » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:02 pm wrote:Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/783/2462/

"Pretty bad guys."

" I don't know what they were thinking with this. The smell is akin to the most alcohol-forward malt liquors, chemical."

"Better than the first time I had it, but that's not saying much. It is good for one thing... killing brain cells. Made it through halfway and dumped the rest, the calories and misery aren't worth it."

:(
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 5908
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Leafy Worcestershire, hub of the universe
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #83 - 12 Aug 2020, 09:05

Greasy Roads » Wed Aug 12, 2020 7:03 am wrote:
routemaster » Tue Aug 11, 2020 11:02 pm wrote:Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)

https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/783/2462/

"Pretty bad guys."

" I don't know what they were thinking with this. The smell is akin to the most alcohol-forward malt liquors, chemical."

"Better than the first time I had it, but that's not saying much. It is good for one thing... killing brain cells. Made it through halfway and dumped the rest, the calories and misery aren't worth it."

:(

I notice most of the reviews are by Yanks who can only handle Bud Lite and Coors, it wasn't actually a bad drink. :huh:

Having said that, I won't be making a habit of it. :faceslap2:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341987
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #84 - 12 Aug 2020, 16:19

routemaster » Yesterday, 21:02 wrote:Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)


Did you get anything else for your birthday other than alcohol? :wtf:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #85 - 12 Aug 2020, 16:38

Happy Jack » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 pm wrote:
routemaster » Yesterday, 21:02 wrote:Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)


Did you get anything else for your birthday other than alcohol? :wtf:

I thought you'd have been impressed, you cunt, or is jealousy rearing it's ugly head? :rolleyes:

I had a couple of t-shirts...
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341987
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #86 - 12 Aug 2020, 17:00

routemaster » 20 minutes ago wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Aug 12, 2020 5:19 pm wrote:
routemaster » Yesterday, 21:02 wrote:Image


A present from my father-in-law, the drunken old cunt. :grin:

Comes in a litre can. B-)


Did you get anything else for your birthday other than alcohol? :wtf:

I thought you'd have been impressed, you cunt, or is jealousy rearing it's ugly head? :rolleyes:


It's the latter. On my birthday the last thing my loved ones buy me is more alcohol. :(
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: Tracked and traced at The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #87 - 08 Dec 2020, 22:26

It's a Tuesday night, but this week it's my weekend. :drink:

Image

2 for £4 in Morrisons, this is very good. :clap:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 341987
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: North Yorkshire on t'moors
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #88 - 09 Dec 2020, 07:13

Wop rubbish. :angry:
User avatar
Potty
Guest
 
Posts: 253
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #89 - 09 Dec 2020, 10:06


It is a fine brew, you racist fico, and at 9000 Lira a bargain as well. :drink:
User avatar
Woppo
Members
 
Posts: 37
Joined: 7th Sep 2019
Location: Locked down in Wopland
Image

Post #90 - 22 Dec 2020, 20:37

Tried this for the first time today, fuck me it's good. :heart:

Image


And at just £5.30 for a Coke size can, I was happy to snap up four dozen for Xmas. :drink:
User avatar
Slushy
Members
 
Posts: 615
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Lidyard Hall
Image

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #91 - 04 Apr 2021, 23:26

Woppo » 09 Dec 2020, 10:06 wrote:

It is a fine brew, you racist fico, and at 9000 Lira a bargain as well. :drink:


Image

Aye! :drink:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 369
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test