View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you drinking? ; What's in ya glass?

Post #61 - 16 Mar 2020, 15:28

Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:31 pm wrote:
FlowerCake » Yesterday, 04:16 wrote:A match made in heaven, Völlïg, board her woo her assail her. Because she needs a man like you.


Don't think i'm a man, only a boy. Also, i feel really intimidated by her mummy. :duh:

You do right to fear her wrath, she takes no shit.

Image


I'm still a bit pisseds, are you ? :drink:
User avatar
FriedBurger
Covid-19 Care Worker
 
Posts: 115
Joined: 7th Feb 2018
Location: The Firkin Ferret

Post #62 - 17 Mar 2020, 00:12

FriedBurger » Today, 14:28 wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 1:31 pm wrote:
FlowerCake » Yesterday, 04:16 wrote:A match made in heaven, Völlïg, board her woo her assail her. Because she needs a man like you.


Don't think i'm a man, only a boy. Also, i feel really intimidated by her mummy. :duh:

You do right to fear her wrath, she takes no shit.

Image


I'm still a bit pisseds, are you ? :drink:


I am. :(

Southern wops, who us northerners consider(ed) almost as africanns, wear similar hats as your mum's frenz. :)

Switched to black russian, as it felt too complicated to make a proper white one, at this stage. Washed the glass carefully however, mind. :drink:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #63 - 18 Mar 2020, 21:42

Image

45 degrees, and as bitter as death. I do hope the Dutch are weeping. :angry:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #64 - 22 Mar 2020, 23:49

Mineral water, and i'm liking it. :duh:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #65 - 03 Jun 2020, 17:02

I have a daily routine.

Arrive home from work around 4pm. Before I do anything else i crack open a Henry Westons. Just the one.
Image

Make my tea and enjoy a fine quality ale with it. Today is a Bishop's Finger. Just the one.
Image

Both are savoured and enjoyed immensely.

:)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 551
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #66 - 03 Jun 2020, 17:24

Happy Jack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm wrote:I have a daily routine.

Arrive home from work around 4pm. Before I do anything else i crack open a Henry Westons. Just the one.
Image

Make my tea and enjoy a fine quality ale with it. Today is a Bishop's Finger. Just the one.
Image

Both are savoured and enjoyed immensely.

:)

Did you have your usual large vodka before you left this morning? :wtf:
User avatar
StuckupPercy
Members
 
Posts: 705
Joined: 6th Jan 2018
Location: Booze Busters

Post #67 - 03 Jun 2020, 17:36

Henry Weston's vintage cider is good. :drink:

I might imbibe on something tonight.
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #68 - 03 Jun 2020, 19:10

StuckupPercy » Today, 16:24 wrote:
Happy Jack » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:02 pm wrote:I have a daily routine.

Arrive home from work around 4pm. Before I do anything else i crack open a Henry Westons. Just the one.
Image

Make my tea and enjoy a fine quality ale with it. Today is a Bishop's Finger. Just the one.
Image

Both are savoured and enjoyed immensely.

:)

Did you have your usual large vodka before you left this morning? :wtf:



As if I would. :angry:

Although I had a shot of neat 43% abv Gin yesterday morning at 7am in work. Part of the job to check the new batch is ok.
We get paid to do that. Dream job. :grin:
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 551
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #69 - 30 Jul 2020, 17:19

Breakfast in the Brewery today.
Image

Elevenses in the Brewery today.
Image

We have to sample the beers as part of our job. :)
User avatar
Happy Jack
Members
 
Posts: 551
Joined: 17th Oct 2019
Location: The Dog & Duck
Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #70 - 30 Jul 2020, 20:21

Happy Jack » Thu Jul 30, 2020 5:19 pm wrote:Breakfast in the Brewery today.
Image

Elevenses in the Brewery today.
Image

We have to sample the beers as part of our job. :)


Mid-afternoon at the brewery today. :rolleyes:

Image
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #71 - 30 Jul 2020, 20:58

routemaster » Thu Jul 30, 2020 8:21 pm wrote:Mid-afternoon at the brewery today. :rolleyes:

Image

:lol:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 4700
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: In splendid isolation
Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #72 - 30 Jul 2020, 22:52

phpBB [video]


:duh:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #73 - 30 Jul 2020, 23:06

Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


:duh:


Hi Völlïg. :drink:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #74 - 30 Jul 2020, 23:48

routemaster » 38 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


:duh:


Hi Völlïg. :drink:


Hi RM. Apologies.

I shouldn't be abusing alcoholics, with this heat, especially. :banana:

'night :drink:
User avatar
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members
 
Posts: 354
Joined: 9th Sep 2019
Location: West Wopland
ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #75 - 30 Jul 2020, 23:58

Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 11:48 pm wrote:
routemaster » 38 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Thu Jul 30, 2020 10:52 pm wrote:
phpBB [video]


:duh:


Hi Völlïg. :drink:


Hi RM. Apologies.

I shouldn't be abusing alcoholics, with this heat, especially. :banana:

'night :drink:

Bye Völlïg. :lol:
User avatar
routemaster
Essential Key Worker
 
Posts: 337768
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron