View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What are you watching? ; On your TV now

Post #21 - 01 Mar 2019, 23:27

This has just started on Horror +1.

I was about to go to the fish shop but....

The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

And Glasto 2015 and that other one from The Sage and a sky-blue vinyl of MES doing the footy results...!

BUY ALL YOUR FOOD WRAPPED IN PLASTIC IF YOU NEED TO

Post #22 - 04 Jun 2019, 21:54

Me and Fred were going to watch this tonight. :yawn:

The cunt passed out so I'm watching Love Island. Phwooaarghh! :)
Sioux
Members

Post #23 - 10 Jun 2019, 21:57

Michaela Strachan on about blackbird's bollocks on Springwatch.
A Worthless Man
Members

GR is being a cunt

Post #24 - 10 Nov 2019, 11:27

Aubrey The Cat In The Hat
Members

Post #25 - 03 Feb 2020, 16:28

Seems to be a bit of a stink around the lack of diversity regarding this years Bafta's, in particular the all white nominees in the acting categories. I'm sure all of us on this message board are 100% behind the need for diversity, whether it be the movie industry, sport, employment etc, it's 2020 ffs and this shouldn't even be up for discussion. The only thing puzzling me regarding the Bafta controversy is I haven't heard anybody screaming from the rooftops asking where all the Republican Irish actors are. The TV awards will be in April. That proddy cunt Nesbitt out of Cold Feet is forever on the telly and I bet he'll be up for one, but when has Jean Boht who played Nellie Boswell in Bread last been seen? She could have been in Call The Midwife as Sister Mildred instead of Miriam fucking Margolyes. :grrr:
Gruff
Non-Proddy cunts

Post #26 - 02 Jun 2020, 20:14

Classic Dragon's Den pitches.

phpBB [video]

phpBB [video]
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Post #27 - 08 Jul 2020, 21:49

I don't have a tv but watched this on my laptop via the excellent website 'documentary area'
Absolutely wonderful film by Werner Herzog.
'Grizzly Man'

'Pieced together from Timothy Treadwell's actual video footage, Werner Herzog's remarkable documentary examines the calling that drove Treadwell to live among a tribe of wild grizzly bears on an Alaskan reserve. A devoted conservationist with a passion for adventure, Timothy believed he had bridged the gap between human and beast. When one of the bears he loved and protected tragically turns on him, the footage he shot serves as a window into our understanding of nature and its grim reality'
Happy Jack
Members

Sweet and tender hooligan.

Previous

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test