View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Hernia Thread

Post #1 - 09 Jan 2021, 22:06

Hernias occur when fatty tissue or a part of your bowel pokes through into your groin at the top of your inner thigh.

They mainly affect men and are often associated with ageing and repeated strain on the stomach due to ridiculously hot curries.

Hernias are renowned for being incredibly painful, and notoriously difficult to successfully cure without complications.

:coffee:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #2 - 11 Jan 2021, 08:29

StuckupPercy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm wrote:Hernias occur when fatty tissue or a part of your bowel pokes through into your groin at the top of your inner thigh.

They mainly affect men and are often associated with ageing and repeated strain on the stomach due to ridiculously hot curries.

Hernias are renowned for being incredibly painful, and notoriously difficult to successfully cure without complications.

Well I've got one of these and I'm only 66 and i just eat mild vindaloo curries. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Cogito ergo cogito routemaster cunnus est.

Post #3 - 11 Jan 2021, 11:11

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:29 am wrote:
StuckupPercy » Sat Jan 09, 2021 10:06 pm wrote:Hernias occur when fatty tissue or a part of your bowel pokes through into your groin at the top of your inner thigh.

Well I've got one of these and I'm only 66 and i just eat mild vindaloo curries. :angry:

Bollocks, you eat those stupidly hot naga curries. I hope your hernia ruptures. :angry:
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #4 - 11 Jan 2021, 17:52

I've learned today of the terrible effects of hernia operations that have gone wrong.

Here's a video featuring a doctor explaining some of the problems - one patient (5m 20s) lost his deposit on a new BMW due to his surgeon's incompetance. :(

phpBB [video]
A Worthless Man
Members

GR is being a cunt

Post #5 - 11 Jan 2021, 19:52

A Worthless Man » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:52 pm wrote:I've learned today of the terrible effects of hernia operations that have gone wrong.

Here's a video featuring a doctor explaining some of the problems - one patient (5m 20s) lost his deposit on a new BMW due to his surgeon's incompetance. :(

phpBB [video]

The consultant I saw this afternoon said it's a simple operation which is 99% effective. He also said that it's only a small one. I presume he was talking about the hernia. :wtf:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #6 - 11 Jan 2021, 20:31

Greasy Roads » Mon Jan 11, 2021 7:52 pm wrote:
A Worthless Man » Mon Jan 11, 2021 5:52 pm wrote:I've learned today of the terrible effects of hernia operations that have gone wrong.

phpBB [video]

The consultant I saw this afternoon said it's a simple operation which is 99% effective. He also said that it's only a small one. I presume he was talking about the hernia. :wtf:

Being as the NHS is so totally screwed now that Boris and Hancock have ran it into the ground thanks to their Coronavirus ineptitude, they're turning away cancer and stroke victims, and people maimed in terrible bus accidents just to provide beds for Covid victims. I assume therefore that this is a private consultation, you queue jumping capitalist cunt. :grrr:
smegma2
The Smegma Family

Poncey Elitist.

Post #7 - 12 Jan 2021, 07:24

Mod note: hernia posts split off into their own thread.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #8 - 12 Jan 2021, 10:19

Slushy
Members

Ich bin Arnold Mühren. Bitte alle austeigen Mütterficken.

Post #9 - 12 Jan 2021, 19:59

smegma2 » Mon Jan 11, 2021 8:31 pm wrote:

phpBB [video]

Being as the NHS is so totally screwed now that Boris and Hancock have ran it into the ground thanks to their Coronavirus ineptitude, they're turning away cancer and stroke victims, and people maimed in terrible bus accidents just to provide beds for Covid victims. I assume therefore that this is a private consultation, you queue jumping capitalist cunt. :grrr:

My selfless action of going private will allow more NHS patients to be treated: I'll still pay the NHS the same amount of tax but will no longer be using any of their resources; they'll actually be better off.
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #10 - 12 Jan 2021, 20:31

Greasy Roads » Tue Jan 12, 2021 7:59 pm wrote:

phpBB [video]

My selfless action of going private will allow more NHS patients to be treated: I'll still pay the NHS the same amount of tax but will no longer be using any of their resources; they'll actually be better off.

Woah! Who'll pay the NHS the same amount of tax? :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #11 - 12 Jan 2021, 21:23

A man goes in for hernia surgery

After the operation, the doctor meets him in the recovery room.

"Sir, the operation was successful but I have bad news. We accidentally removed your testicles during the surgery."

The man was immediately furious.

"You bastards! You fucking idiots! I'll kill you for this!"

The surgeon calmly replies "No you won't sir, you don't have the balls."
Country Bloke
Members

Post #12 - 13 Jan 2021, 07:51

routemaster » Tue Jan 12, 2021 8:31 pm wrote:

phpBB [video]

I will, I get taxed on my pension you thick cunt. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #13 - 13 Jan 2021, 09:42

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:51 am wrote:

phpBB [video]

The pension I fucking work to subsidise. :grrr:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 132-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #14 - 13 Jan 2021, 10:39

routemaster » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 am wrote:

phpBB [video]

Yes, that's the one. :)
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #15 - 13 Jan 2021, 10:54

Greasy Roads » Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:39 am wrote:
routemaster » Wed Jan 13, 2021 9:42 am wrote:

phpBB [video]

Yes, that's the one. :)

:radged:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #16 - 13 Jan 2021, 11:56

StuckupPercy
Members

Post #17 - 22 Jan 2021, 16:08

Jamie Vardy to miss games due to hernia op. :wtf:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55769057

routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #18 - Yesterday, 07:15

I can remember the incident when it happened. :rolleyes:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Post #19 - Yesterday, 10:09

Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am wrote:

Is that how you got yours? :thinking:
routemaster
Essential Key Worker

Hit after hit! Image

Post #20 - Yesterday, 10:20

routemaster » Sat Jan 23, 2021 10:09 am wrote:
Greasy Roads » Sat Jan 23, 2021 7:15 am wrote:

Is that how you got yours? :thinking:

Mine was lifting a gearbox. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron