View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 What's Bothering You Right Now?

Post #1221 - 16 Mar 2020, 20:46

Greasy Roads » Mon Mar 16, 2020 7:38 pm wrote:I've just been in Morrisons. I saw a guy whose trolley was full to the brim with hand sanitizers, baby wipes, soaps, everything that people are panic buying.

I don't often lose my rag but I called him a selfish cunt, gave him a low down about the elderly and mums etc who need these types of things. I told him he should be fucking ashamed of himself! :grrr:

He said: “Can I carry on stocking the shelves now?”

You cunt. :laugh:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1222 - 16 Mar 2020, 22:38

I passed out on the couch with a white russian in my hand after 'dinner' for the second evening in a row. Luckily tonight it was only a nap, so i did not waste completely a hard day's work.

Kids! Please do avoid self-styled 'krautrock' hippie chill-out music, specially after dark. :mellow:
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #1223 - 16 Mar 2020, 22:55

Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:I passed out on the couch with a white russian in my hand after 'dinner' for the second evening in a row. Luckily tonight it was only a nap, so i did not waste completely a hard day's work.

Kids! Please do avoid self-styled 'krautrock' hippie chill-out music, specially after dark. :mellow:

Mmm, maybe we should get it together after al, I'm partial to a black Russian. :wub:

You'll have to get rid of the Amon Dull nonsense though, I only like The Fall and The Beatles.

Mum likes the Beatless too, she would like you i think. She would square up and tell you. Especially Ringo.
FriedBurger
Members

Post #1224 - 16 Mar 2020, 23:28

FriedBurger » 24 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 9:38 pm wrote:I passed out on the couch with a white russian in my hand after 'dinner' for the second evening in a row. Luckily tonight it was only a nap, so i did not waste completely a hard day's work.

Mmm, maybe we should get it together after al, I'm partial to a black Russian. :wub:

You'll have to get rid of the Amon Dull nonsense though, I only like The Fall and The Beatles.

Mum likes the Beatless too, she would like you i think. She would square up and tell you. Especially Ringo.

Not much keen on the black russian, as i'm a bit racist. Image

Switched to Ash Ra Tempel nonsense, after the second pass-out. :angry:

What about the Kinks?

As all Ringoes, i carry the weight of the world. :)

phpBB [video]
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #1225 - 16 Mar 2020, 23:43

Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 pm wrote:

What about the Kinks?

Did I say Black Russian ? What am I like? :faceslap:

I'm still a bit pisseds, Kinks are good, not heard of the Ash ra Temples, are they like Cornershop? Mum likes Brimfull Of Asha. :)
FriedBurger
Members

Post #1226 - 16 Mar 2020, 23:51

FriedBurger » 4 minutes ago wrote:

What about the Kinks?

I'm still a bit pisseds, Kinks are good, not heard of the Ash ra Temples, are they like Cornershop? Mum likes Brimfull Of Asha. :)

In a way, yeas. They're not Pakis, but they out-Velvet the Velvet, in a way...Image

phpBB [video]

It pop, those were teh days :cry2:
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #1227 - 17 Mar 2020, 01:06

Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 pm wrote:

What about the Kinks?

In a way, yeas. They're not Pakis, but they out-Velvet the Velvet, in a way...Image

phpBB [video]

The term "Pakis" is both racist and factually incorrect. The only member of Cornershop of Asian origin was Tjinder Singh, who was presumably, given his surname, Sikh and therefore not from Pakistan but the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. Except he wasn't, he was from Wolverhampton. His ancestors would have originated from that Punjabi region.

Völlïg Scrötäl warned for racist stereotyping.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #1228 - 17 Mar 2020, 01:28

dannynomates » 21 minutes ago wrote:
Völlïg Scrötäl » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:51 pm wrote:

What about the Kinks?

phpBB [video]

The term "Pakis" is both racist and factually incorrect. The only member of Cornershop of Asian origin was Tjinder Singh, who was presumably, given his surname, Sikh and therefore not from Pakistan but the Punjab region of the Indian subcontinent. Except he wasn't, he was from Wolverhampton. His ancestors would have originated from that Punjabi region.

Völlïg Scrötäl warned for racist stereotyping.

Dan

Well that's nitpicking, isn't it?

phpBB [video]
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #1229 - 18 Mar 2020, 18:40

First day back and my fucking bus has broken down! :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #1230 - 18 Mar 2020, 18:46

routemaster » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm wrote:First day back and my fucking bus has broken down! :grrr:

:lol:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1231 - 18 Mar 2020, 18:54

Greasy Roads » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:46 pm wrote:
routemaster » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:40 pm wrote:First day back and my fucking bus has broken down! :grrr:

I might go sick after this. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1232 - 18 Mar 2020, 23:40

Greasy Roads » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:46 pm wrote:

I said the battery would go flat, what with the bus standing outside his house all that time. :wanker: :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #1233 - 23 Mar 2020, 23:58

Mrs RM has to stay indoors for 12 weeks. :D

She has had recommendations from the NHS, because of her Crohn's and non-immune system. :(

Life is shit. :duh:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1234 - 24 Mar 2020, 00:05

That's rough to hear and to take. Best wishes for you both. :wave:
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1235 - 24 Mar 2020, 00:09

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:05 pm wrote:That's rough to hear and to take. Best wishes for you both. :wave:

Thank you FHC, much appreciated. :)
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1236 - 24 Mar 2020, 00:22

Times are tough, fun is hard to find, but at least you've got friends. I hope that it's only 12 weeks to get rid of covid-19 or whatever it's officially called.
Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ;
Members

...before you the wimpled past, behind you the hallooing future...

...Zoom! There goes the gay fuckerteer chasing the tail of light.....

...The habitual myth has an eagerness to quit...

...Visionary Tics Shivering In The Chest...

Post #1237 - 24 Mar 2020, 08:04

Father Hasil Cocteau, SJ; » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:05 pm wrote:That's rough to hear and to take. Best wishes for you both. :wave:

That is rough, she'll have you at home for 6 days soon. :(
Greasy Roads
Country Member

World is turning, hope it don't turn away.

Post #1238 - 24 Mar 2020, 09:30

Greasy Roads » Tue Mar 24, 2020 7:04 am wrote:

That is rough, she'll have you at home for 6 days soon. :(

No, I'll have her at home for 6 days. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Post #1239 - 26 Mar 2020, 00:47

routemaster » 23 Mar 2020, 22:58 wrote:Mrs RM has to stay indoors for 12 weeks. :D

She has had recommendations from the NHS, because of her Crohn's and non-immune system. :(

Life is shit. :duh:

12 weeks? Quarantine is two weeks here in wopland. In TV they brag all the time we are the strictest, most responsable of 'uurop'. Image

However long, best wishes to you and your family, RM. :)
Völlïg Scrötäl
Members

ImageImageImageImage

SitzKrieg Wop

Post #1240 - 26 Mar 2020, 08:09

Some cunt's stolen my bicycle. :grrr:
Woppo
Members

PreviousNext

Return to General Chat

Website Security Test cron