View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Forumotion ; Be you being fed up with it?

Post #1 - 13 Jan 2020, 10:06

As I've said elsewhere I'm fed up with being able to log in smoothly to this forum and not being bombarded with tons of adverts. It's also so stable: I'd like to have some arcane random features introduced every couple of weeks which everyone hates. And the smilies are rubbish here. Can't we move to Tapatalk? :wtf:
User avatar
Joan Con
Members
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 24th Feb 2018

Post #2 - 13 Jan 2020, 10:07

We could re-group on social media. :huh:
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #3 - 13 Jan 2020, 10:09

Potty » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:07 am wrote:We could re-group on social media. :huh:

You can fuck off then, this forum is like my family. :)
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 234
Joined: 5th Jan 2018
Location: Arse end of Essex

Post #4 - 14 Jan 2020, 08:57

Any feelings of antipathy towards Forumotion will only affect those lesser members who didn't sort themselves out months ago.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #5 - 14 Jan 2020, 09:56

Buys Curios » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:09 am wrote:
Potty » Mon Jan 13, 2020 9:07 am wrote:We could re-group on social media. :huh:

You can fuck off then............. :)


Yup. You'd have to be fucking Potty!! :)
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 649
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #6 - 14 Jan 2020, 13:28

dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am wrote:Any feelings of antipathy towards Forumotion will only affect those lesser members who didn't sort themselves out months ago.

Dan

Typical of your smug fucking attitude, fuck you and fuck your fucking fucker of a forum. :grrr:
User avatar
AsifFromHell
Members
 
Posts: 23
Joined: 15th Oct 2018

Post #7 - 14 Jan 2020, 13:48

AsifFromHell » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:28 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am wrote:Any feelings of antipathy towards Forumotion will only affect those lesser members who didn't sort themselves out months ago.

Dan

Typical of your smug fucking attitude, fuck you and fuck your fucking fucker of a forum. :grrr:

It would be better if we were on a platform where I needed to write some instructions to help people who find themselves unable to login for any reason and it wasn't easy to understand the set up. It's far too straightforward on here.

AsifFromHell warned for excessive profanity, mod and forum abuse.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #8 - 14 Jan 2020, 19:22

dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:48 pm wrote:
AsifFromHell » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:28 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am wrote:Any feelings of antipathy towards Forumotion will only affect those lesser members who didn't sort themselves out months ago.

Dan

Typical of your smug fucking attitude, fuck you and fuck your fucking fucker of a forum. :grrr:

It would be better if we were on a platform where I needed to write some instructions to help people who find themselves unable to login for any reason and it wasn't easy to understand the set up. It's far too straightforward on here.

AsifFromHell warned for excessive profanity, mod and forum abuse.

Dan

We already have log-in instructions, they're impossible to follow and nothing happens when you've read them.

I just type in my username and password now, that seems to work well enough for me.
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #9 - 14 Jan 2020, 22:20

Potty » Tue Jan 14, 2020 6:22 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:48 pm wrote:
AsifFromHell » Tue Jan 14, 2020 12:28 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 7:57 am wrote:Any feelings of antipathy towards Forumotion will only affect those lesser members who didn't sort themselves out months ago.

Dan

Typical of your smug fucking attitude, fuck you and fuck your fucking fucker of a forum. :grrr:

It would be better if we were on a platform where I needed to write some instructions to help people who find themselves unable to login for any reason and it wasn't easy to understand the set up. It's far too straightforward on here.

AsifFromHell warned for excessive profanity, mod and forum abuse.

Dan

We already have log-in instructions, they're impossible to follow and nothing happens when you've read them.

I just type in my username and password now, that seems to work well enough for me.

Potty warned for using his own log-in procedure over and above my instruction.

All this log in nonsense has given me a stutter.

Dan

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #10 - 15 Jan 2020, 10:43

So today's the day it's all supposed to go tits up, and what happens? I log in as always quite easily. :angry:

I said all along, Tapatalk would have fucked things up much better than these useless twats at Forumotion. Why can't we have adverts popping up every third post, a background colour that changes on a whim, avatars placed into circles that obscure half the image and a gold-points system (chargeable) so we can "buy" gifts for fellow members dannynomates? :grrr:
User avatar
Joan Con
Members
 
Posts: 79
Joined: 24th Feb 2018

Post #11 - 10 Mar 2020, 21:20

dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 pm wrote:Potty warned for using his own log-in procedure over and above my instruction.

All this log in nonsense has given me a stutter.

Dan

Dan

:wanker:

Talking of nonsense, what's with your avatar?

You seem to have acquired some sort of golden box. Or is it a sparkling rim? :wtf:
User avatar
Potty
Members
 
Posts: 151
Joined: 7th Jan 2018
Location: Round the old oak tree

Post #12 - 10 Mar 2020, 22:16

^^^ Anyone who's ponced up their avatar like that must be a right cunt. :wtf:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 335495
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Location: Out among the diseased masses
Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #13 - 10 Mar 2020, 22:23

I wondered who'd be first.

And we can do without the abuse thank you or there will be gold lined warnings issued.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #14 - 11 Mar 2020, 02:20

Potty » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 pm wrote:Potty warned for using his own log-in procedure over and above my instruction.

All this log in nonsense has given me a stutter.

Dan

Dan

:wanker:

Talking of nonsense, what's with your avatar?

You seem to have acquired some sort of golden box. Or is it a sparkling rim? :wtf:


It's not gold, it's yellow.
Read into that what you will......................
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 649
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights

Post #15 - 11 Mar 2020, 13:05

Mushshrooms » Wed Mar 11, 2020 1:20 am wrote:
Potty » Tue Mar 10, 2020 8:20 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Tue Jan 14, 2020 9:20 pm wrote:Potty warned for using his own log-in procedure over and above my instruction.

All this log in nonsense has given me a stutter.

Dan

Dan

:wanker:

Talking of nonsense, what's with your avatar?

You seem to have acquired some sort of golden box. Or is it a sparkling rim? :wtf:


It's not gold, it's yellow.
Read into that what you will......................

Of course it's gold, it's much darker than yellow.

Gold is for FORUMOTION+ winners. Yellow is for warning cards, like the one you're about to earn.

mushshrooms warned for discrediting the colour of my splendid award.

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 1745
Joined: 1st Dec 2017
Location: Locked down in my library

Post #16 - 11 Mar 2020, 22:03

:grrr:
User avatar
Mushshrooms
Members
 
Posts: 649
Joined: 20th Jan 2018
Location: Erpingham Heights


Return to General Chat

Website Security Test