View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Song Game Threat

Post #1 - 03 Nov 2019, 19:54

Computing is becoming more intuitive, and interactive - touchscreens, algorithm driven search results, voice command, right?

'The New Thing' I want, is the ability, if Routemaster makes another appearance on the Song Game thread, adding yet another f***ing Cock-Toes song, for me to reach through his PC screen, and strangle the cunt. :grrr:

That's not unreasonable, is it? :angry: :radged:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #2 - 03 Nov 2019, 20:46

You'll need to develop this more or I'll just merge it.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #3 - 03 Nov 2019, 21:03

Sonofsmegma » Sun Nov 03, 2019 7:54 pm wrote:Computing is becoming more intuitive, and interactive - touchscreens, algorithm driven search results, voice command, right?

'The New Thing' I want, is the ability, if Routemaster makes another appearance on the Song Game thread, adding yet another f***ing Cock-Toes song, for me to reach through his PC screen, and strangle the cunt. :grrr:

That's not unreasonable, is it? :angry: :radged:

Totally unreasonable as I would have already reached through to your screen so hard that you'd be biting your own arse from the inside. :grrr:
routemaster
On The Buses

Hit after hit! Image

Southampton 0-9 LCFC - the biggest ever away victory in the 131-year history of the Football League :lcfc:

Post #4 - 03 Nov 2019, 22:17

dannynomates » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:46 pm wrote:You'll need to develop this more or I'll just merge it.

Dan

If you come 'moderating' and interfering in the Song Game thread again, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us kicks out through your library pc screen so hard your head will be knocked off.

A warning would be even less effective then.
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #5 - 03 Nov 2019, 22:32

Sonofsmegma » Sun Nov 03, 2019 10:17 pm wrote:
dannynomates » Sun Nov 03, 2019 8:46 pm wrote:You'll need to develop this more or I'll just merge it.

Dan

If you come 'moderating' and interfering in the Song Game thread again, I wouldn't be surprised if one of us kicks out through your library pc screen so hard your head will be knocked off.

A warning would be even less effective then.

I'm sorry, it grieves me and I never thought I'd be reduced to this, but sometimes the only option is to speak their language.

Sonofsmegma warned for talking out of his fucking arse.

Thread locked.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Return to Games, Quizzes, and Timewasters

Website Security Test