View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Song Game Thread

Post #4941 - 08 Nov 2018, 10:11

Jim Skidder » Thu Nov 08, 2018 10:02 am wrote:^^^ Another self-referential post.

What about us?

As I was implying, you're a wanker. :laugh:


One Touch One Bounce - Senser
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4942 - 08 Nov 2018, 13:10

:grrr:

One - Nilsson
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4943 - 08 Nov 2018, 14:39

:halo:

Bone Bag - The Cult
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4944 - 08 Nov 2018, 17:54

You've so plagiarised that. :grrr:

One Broken Heart For Sale - Elvis Presley
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4945 - 08 Nov 2018, 18:23

Plagiarised what, you cunt? :angry:


Kennedy - The Wedding Present
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4946 - 08 Nov 2018, 18:32

routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:23 pm wrote:Plagiarised what, you cunt? :angry:


Kennedy - The Wedding Present

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonebag

You've lifted it straight off here. :grrr:

Stoned Love - The Supremes
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4947 - 08 Nov 2018, 18:45

And It Stoned Me - Van Morrison
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331632
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #4948 - 08 Nov 2018, 19:30

(I'm Not Your) Stepping Stone - The Monkees

Afternoon FC. :wave:
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4949 - 08 Nov 2018, 20:13

Jim Skidder » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:23 pm wrote:Plagiarised what, you cunt? :angry:


Kennedy - The Wedding Present

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonebag

You've lifted it straight off here. :grrr:

What a load of crap, that link defines the word 'bonebag' while the song title (part of this game incidentally) I used was 'Bone Bag', you thick cunt. :wanker:


Stepping Out - Joe Jackson
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4950 - 08 Nov 2018, 20:18

routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:23 pm wrote:Plagiarised what, you cunt? :angry:


Kennedy - The Wedding Present

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonebag

You've lifted it straight off here. :grrr:

What a load of crap, that link defines the word 'bonebag' while the song title (part of this game incidentally) I used was 'Bone Bag', you thick cunt. :wanker:


Stepping Out - Joe Jackson

Look at definition #2 moron. :grrr:

Steppin' Out - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4951 - 08 Nov 2018, 20:21

Jim Skidder » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:18 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 8:13 pm wrote:
Jim Skidder » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:32 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Nov 08, 2018 6:23 pm wrote:Plagiarised what, you cunt? :angry:


Kennedy - The Wedding Present

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=bonebag

You've lifted it straight off here. :grrr:

What a load of crap, that link defines the word 'bonebag' while the song title (part of this game incidentally) I used was 'Bone Bag', you thick cunt. :wanker:


Stepping Out - Joe Jackson

Look at definition #2 moron. :grrr:

Steppin' Out - John Mayall's Bluesbreakers

Thanks for the heads up. You fucking bone bag. :)

Stepping Out - B-)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4952 - 08 Nov 2018, 20:41

Cunt face. :grrr:

Steppin' Out - Memphis Slim
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4953 - 08 Nov 2018, 20:58

:grrr:


Steppin' Out - Kunt & The Gang
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4954 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:12

:)

Tears Are Not Enough - ABC
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4955 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:18

Cunt face. :grrr:

Grendel - Marillion
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4956 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:23

Marillion? :laugh:

Brenda - Eddie Holland
User avatar
Jim Skidder
Members
 
Posts: 1616
Joined: 9th Jan 2018
Proud to be a plant wrangler from Texas. :)

Post #4957 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:38

This from the cunt who's been listening to the Pet Shop Boys, the Wurzels and Spotty Muldoon in recent days. :rolleyes:


Breed - Nirvana
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4958 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:39

Sweet Nothin's - Brenda Lee

Marillion's OK. Some of their stuff is a good as Genesis. :mutley:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331632
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

Post #4959 - 08 Nov 2018, 21:49

Hi FC :drink:

First couple of LPs were OK but Fish was a tosser. :lol:

Sweet Lips - Monaco
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331019
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #4960 - 08 Nov 2018, 22:07

I saw them live. He was a fat tosser.

Sweet Young Thing - The Monkees

:drink:
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331632
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Games, Quizzes, and Timewasters