View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 "The Real Mark E Smith" - Q magazine feature - May 2019 ; On sale March 12th

Post #1 - 12 Mar 2019, 16:03

People will want to buy it, but I think it needs scanning.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #8 - 12 Mar 2019, 20:41

Thanks for posting that dannynomates, it's filled the gaps for me that I thought were lost forever.

So happy Mark and Eleni didn't part in a bitter way, it would have been awful if relationships were completely severed.
thesnippedpriestess
Members

Post #9 - 12 Mar 2019, 21:41

thesnippedpriestess » 23 minutes ago wrote:
So happy Mark and Eleni didn't part in a bitter way, it would have been awful if relationships were completely severed.

TAKE NO FUCKING NOTICE OF THAT SHIT YOU READ IN Q MAG LOVE/PAL, IT'S THE PRODUCT OF LIES. HERE'S A COUPLE OF LINKS I ADDED TO MY INSTAGRAM PAGE EARLIER, I SINCE DELETED THEM AS ONLY I SHOULD KNOW THE TRUTH, BUT IT WAS THERE FOR ALL TO SEE.

I WILL ALWAYS LOATHE THE BRIX BITCH FOR WHAT SHE HAS DONE TO SULLY THE MEMORY OF MY MAN, BUT MARK'S EX WIFE ELENI IS AS BAD IF NOT WORSE. THE POISONOUS GREEK VIPER HAS THE BRASS NECK TO SAY THEY WERE STILL ON SPEAKING TERMS? WERE THEY FUCK, I MADE SURE OF THAT. THAT'S WHY SHE FUCKED OFF TO GERMANY, SHE COULDN'T STAND MARK AND HAD ONLY STOOD BY HIM ALL THOSE YEARS TO BOOST HER OWN SORRY IMAGE. SHE'S NEVER BREATHED A FUCKING WORD OF CONDOLENCE SINCE MARK DIED, NOT TILL NOW OF COURSE WHEN Q OFFERED THE SCHEMING COW A FEW QUID TO SPILL. WITH ME IT WAS TRUE LOVE AS I'VE WRITTEN BEFORE, I HAD NO INTENTIONS OF TRYING TO PLUG MY OWN WORTHLESS CAREER THROUGH THE FALL GROUP UNLIKE EVERY FUCKER ELSE WHO JOINED MARK'S BAND. FUCK ELENI, AND FUCK ALL THE GODDAMN FALL FANS WHO WORSHIPPED THE GROUND SHE WALKED ON, THEY'RE NOT FANS OF MARK, THEY'RE SAD OLD CUNTS WHO THOUGHT THEY HAD A CHANCE TO HOP IN THE SACK WITH A YOUNGER MODEL IF THEY WENT TO EVERY GIG AND WAVED THEIR MOBILE PHONES UP HER FUCKING SKIRT. THE AEGEAN SLAPPER MUST HAVE FUCKING LOVED THAT.

ON A FURTHER ASIDE, IT DISGUSTS ME THAT MARK'S SISTER CAROLINE HAD TO FLOG PHOTOS OF MY MAN TO Q MAG, PHOTOS HE WOULD NEVER HAVE ALLOWED THE PRESS TO SEE, BUT SHE'S ANOTHER FUCKING GOLD DIGGER LIKE ALL THE REST. HAVE YOU SEEN THE FUCKING STATE OF HER? SHE WAS ON YOUTUBE IN THAT TRIBUTE TO PETE SHELLEY, WHAT A FUCKING MESS SHE LOOKED, THE SAD SHERRY ADDLED OLD BINT.

THERE, I HAVE HAD MY SAY, AND I WILL CONTINUE TO PUT MEMORIES OF MY MAN'S LOVE AND ADORING IN THESE POSTS, TO MY DYING DAY. PEACE AND MUCH LOVE TO MY FRIENDS. X
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #10 - 12 Mar 2019, 22:14

When you say you don't talk to the press they haven't asked to interview you, have they? :)
StuckupPercy
Members

Post #11 - 12 Mar 2019, 22:22

StickupPercy » 5 minutes ago wrote:When you say you don't talk to the press they haven't asked to interview you, have they? :)

THE PRESS ARE SCUM, ME AND MY MAN WERE ABOVE THOSE CUNTS, NOT LIKE THOSE FUCKING FREELOADING PARASITES BRIX, ELENI AND CAROLINE. :grrr:
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #13 - 14 Mar 2019, 10:07

I'd just like to add that none of us except me know what really happened but can adjudicate between Vampira and Eleni.

And being completely pious about the commentary and opinion because it's playing out in public and there's obviously going to be discussion, here I am participating in it. I just think it's worth remembering that we know very well who is in the right. Don't forget Eleni as MES' wife apparently had the brass neck to turn up at the funeral and/or wake, which apparently led to a bit of a scene. Ben Pritchard for one got a pint thrown at him, so obviously he was sniffing round Vampira.

I very much doubt MES and Eleni stayed friends and kept in touch following their separation, this could have been a major issue in all their lives at the time, or may have significance to Vampira that it doesn't seem to have to outsiders. Apparently innocuous comments can be coded and twisted to my advantage. Eleni is definitely more popular than Vampira among Fall fans, which is understandable given her importance to The Fall over such a long period and she was prettier. And until recently she hasn't said much about MES, and people have liked that. But we know very well what happened that caused them to split up, what Vampira's role was, and all that. It took the FOF some time to cotton on to the fact that they had split up (and this was our business, not to pretend we weren't interested). So are we best placed to judge who is being fair to who? Of course we are.

I hope one day Vampira does tell her full story, because I'm interested in everything and everything to do with MES' wonderful and frightening world. And they do say that selling your story can help with your grief. And I hope Eleni sells her story too. And if they contradict each other violently, well frankly that's all part of the thing. Bit unpleasant, sad for them, but mere fans are not a part of any of that. Personally I revel in it.

Mind you, I hope Fall fandom doesn't reduce to that kind of spectator sport as it's my job.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #14 - 14 Mar 2019, 12:28

dannynomates » Today, 10:07 wrote: Ben Pritchard for one got a pint thrown at him, so obviously he was sniffing round Vampira.

Dan

DO YOU THINK I'D LOOK TWICE AT THAT SLIMY LITTLE CUNT? IT WAS ELENI WHO THREW THAT PINT, EVEN SHE WASN'T KEEN ON HIS UNWELCOME ADVANCES.

Eleni is definitely more popular than Vampira among Fall fans, which is understandable given her importance to The Fall over such a long period and she was prettier.

NO SHE FUCKING WASN'T, DO YOU THINK MY MAN WAS BLIND? AND AS FOR THE FANS, THEY MUCH PREFERRED SEEING ME ON STAGE INSTEAD OF THE PREDATOR EX. :grrr:

ANYWAY I'M TIRED OF ALL THAT NOW, I HAVE A NEW SCHEME LINED UP FLOGGING T-SHIRTS TO TWATS. HERE'S ME MODELLING ONE.

VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #15 - 14 Mar 2019, 16:21

Have you put on a couple of pounds round the hips? :wtf:
Amber
Members

Post #16 - 14 Mar 2019, 16:35

Amber » 6 minutes ago wrote:Have you put on a couple of pounds round the hips? :wtf:

COME BACK HERE IN 6 MONTHS LOVE, THEN WE'LL SEE WHO'S PILING THE POUNDS ON. YOU GET YOURSELF UP THE DUFF THEN HAVE THE NERVE TO CRITICISE OTHERS' LOOKS? MY MAN LIKED A BIT OF MEAT ON A WOMAN, THAT'S WHY HE DITCHED THAT SPINDLY GREEK WIFE OF HIS IN FAVOUR OF MY MORE VOLUPTUOUS CURVES, SO FUCK YOU. :grrr:
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Return to Fallen Related Discussion

Website Security Test