View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 RANDOM FALL ; ANY OLD SHIT

Post #21 - 20 Feb 2019, 21:05

I POSTED THIS ON MY INSTAGRAM PAGE FOR VALENTINE'S DAY. IT SEEMS TO HAVE CAUSED SOME UPSET, BUT LET ME TELL YOU GODDAMN FUCKERS I MEANT EVERY WORD. ME AND MY MAN WERE HOPELESSLY IN LOVE AND I WILL TREASURE HIS CARDS FOREVER. AND I WILL CONTINUE TO POST EVERY GODDAMN FUCKING THING I THINK OF THAT REMINDS ME OF OUR LOVE AND DEVOTION, AND I DON'T GIVE A GODDAMN FUCK WHO IT UPSETS. I BET MY MAN NEVER BOUGHT THAT BRIX TROLLOP A PACKET OF LOVE HEARTS LET ALONE HUNDREDS OF CARDS PROCLAIMING HIS LOVE. I WILL ADORE YOU MARKY TO MY GODDAMN FUCKING DYING DAY, AND IF IT KEEPS ME IN THE LIMELIGHT AND THE PUBLIC EYE (HI CHARLIE BRONSON!) IT'S A PRICE I AM WILLING TO GODDAMN FUCKING PAY.
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #22 - 21 Feb 2019, 07:40

I sense some hackneyed misogyny in these comments.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #23 - 21 Feb 2019, 08:37

I don't think labelling Vampira with derogatory names such as attention seeking old slapper which I've seen on other forums helps the situation.

Having said that, I wouldn't invite the grubby looking skank anywhere near my coffee machine. :-(
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #24 - 31 May 2019, 14:16

I'm desperately trying to work out times and dates throughout the 80s when MES had his hair cut.

I think there's a bit of dannynomates in all of us. :- )
The Strange One
Members

The stereo Radio Lancs Clitheroe '85 set on an official LP from the master tape, please...!

Post #25 - 31 May 2019, 14:18

The Strange One » Fri May 31, 2019 3:16 pm wrote:I'm desperately trying to work out times and dates throughout the 80s when MES had his hair cut.

I think there's a bit of dannynomates in all of us. :- )

Speak for yourself you sick fuck. :X
Potty
Members

Previous

Return to Fallen Related Discussion

Website Security Test