View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The Train (now first class)

Post #1 - 01 Nov 2018, 10:41

Ed Blaney is reissuing The Train, that 40 minute journey he did with MES, now remixed with new versions.

£25 secures you a signed copy! :D

https://www.pledgemusic.com/projects/the-fall-live

I'm not sure I'd spend that sort of money on it, I never know which way to swing with these things. :mellow:

Coincidentally, I hear Greasy Roads of this parish is off down to London today on a train. I hope everything goes well, his ticket was a snip at £23.

thesnippedpriestess
Members

Post #2 - 01 Nov 2018, 11:49

What a rip off, Ed Blaney can shove his Train up his Salfordian fucking arse. :angry:
Joan Con
Members

Post #3 - 01 Nov 2018, 12:23

thesnippedpriestess » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 am wrote:Ed Blaney is reissuing The Train, that 40 minute journey he did with MES, now remixed with new versions.

I'm not sure I'd spend that sort of money on it, I never know which way to swing with these things. :mellow:

Coincidentally, I hear Greasy Roads of this parish is off down to London today on a train. I hope everything goes well, his ticket was a snip at £23.

I'm on a fucking bus at the moment. How do people stand this? :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #4 - 01 Nov 2018, 12:35

Greasy Roads » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:23 pm wrote:
thesnippedpriestess » Thu Nov 01, 2018 10:41 am wrote:Ed Blaney is reissuing The Train, that 40 minute journey he did with MES, now remixed with new versions.

Typical fucking pensioner, rides around for free all day but still something to complain about. :angry:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #5 - 01 Nov 2018, 12:40

routemaster » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:35 pm wrote:

Typical fucking pensioner, rides around for free all day but still something to complain about. :angry:

It would be quicker fucking walking. :grrr:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #6 - 01 Nov 2018, 12:49

Greasy Roads » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:40 pm wrote:
routemaster » Thu Nov 01, 2018 12:35 pm wrote:

It would be quicker fucking walking. :grrr:

Fucking walk then, what's the driver supposed to do, grow wings and fly over the traffic jams? :wanker:
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #7 - 01 Nov 2018, 13:20

^^^ Greasy Roads has gone very quiet all of a sudden. :)

In The North
Members

Post #8 - 01 Nov 2018, 17:20

In The North » Thu Nov 01, 2018 1:20 pm wrote:^^^ Greasy Roads has gone very quiet all of a sudden. :)

Just taking in a bit of culture at the V & A, something I doubt you've ever done, you cunt. :angry:
Greasy Roads
Country Member

Happy Days!

Post #9 - 01 Nov 2018, 21:14

Can't understand the negativity, if you don't like it fuck off and buy some ABBA or something.

I think it's absolutely brilliant, and I'd happily pay £100 extra for Ed Blaney's signature. :clap:

phpBB [video]
smegma2
The Smegma Family

Poncey Elitist.

Return to Fallen Related Discussion