View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 The "Fall In Twos" Blog

Post #81 - 04 Dec 2018, 08:34

Butch Cassady » Today, 07:22 wrote:
VAMPIRA PANDER » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 pm wrote:
Steve70nearly » 33 minutes ago wrote:
routemaster » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 pm wrote:
Steve70nearly » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:58 pm wrote:I have decided to do another blog, this time reviewing the albums as a year by year thing, not unlike routemaster's idea.

You plagiaristic cunt. :angry:

I'm scared shitless I've changed my mind, it's going to be every Fall album, live album, EP and compilation, in order from 1977 onwards. This means I shall not fuck about rambling on about years when they released nothing but a couple of ropy singles, and thus it will in no way be a virtual carbon copy of your work.

YOU SLIMY LITTLE TOAD, I'M SURE WHEN YOU GET TO 'PERVERTED BY LANGUAGE' YOU'LL BE GOING ALL DEWY EYED LIKE ROUTEMASTER DID OVER THE BRIX BITCH. IT MAKES ME SICK SEEING ALL OF THEM TWEETING AND RETWEETING WHAT A GREAT JOB HE'S DOING WITH HIS PICTURES OF THAT SLAPPER SAT ASTRIDE A BURGER AND THE LIKE. I BET MY MAN IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE. IF YOU WRITE THIS BLOG, YOU'RE A PLAGIARISTIC CUNT.

It's only a blog love. :rolleyes:

DON'T YOU LOVE ME YOU VILE SEXIST PIG, CALL YOURSELF A MAN? MY MAN WOULD MAKE TEN OF YOU. I BET YOU LOVE ALL THIS BRIX SHIT, JACKING OFF IN A DARK CORNER OVER THE IAKO IMAGES. YOU DISGUST ME.
VAMPIRA PANDER
Members

FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

Post #82 - 04 Dec 2018, 08:55

VAMPIRA PANDER » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:34 am wrote:
Butch Cassady » Today, 07:22 wrote:
VAMPIRA PANDER » Mon Dec 03, 2018 9:40 pm wrote:
Steve70nearly » 33 minutes ago wrote:
routemaster » Fri Nov 23, 2018 1:54 pm wrote:
Steve70nearly » Fri Nov 23, 2018 12:58 pm wrote:I have decided to do another blog, this time reviewing the albums as a year by year thing, not unlike routemaster's idea.

You plagiaristic cunt. :angry:

I'm scared shitless I've changed my mind, it's going to be every Fall album, live album, EP and compilation, in order from 1977 onwards. This means I shall not fuck about rambling on about years when they released nothing but a couple of ropy singles, and thus it will in no way be a virtual carbon copy of your work.

YOU SLIMY LITTLE TOAD, I'M SURE WHEN YOU GET TO 'PERVERTED BY LANGUAGE' YOU'LL BE GOING ALL DEWY EYED LIKE ROUTEMASTER DID OVER THE BRIX BITCH. IT MAKES ME SICK SEEING ALL OF THEM TWEETING AND RETWEETING WHAT A GREAT JOB HE'S DOING WITH HIS PICTURES OF THAT SLAPPER SAT ASTRIDE A BURGER AND THE LIKE. I BET MY MAN IS TURNING IN HIS GRAVE. IF YOU WRITE THIS BLOG, YOU'RE A PLAGIARISTIC CUNT.

It's only a blog love. :rolleyes:

DON'T YOU LOVE ME YOU VILE SEXIST PIG, CALL YOURSELF A MAN? MY MAN WOULD MAKE TEN OF YOU. I BET YOU LOVE ALL THIS BRIX SHIT, JACKING OFF IN A DARK CORNER OVER THE IAKO IMAGES. YOU DISGUST ME.

:duh:
Butch Cassady
Members

Previous

Return to Fallen Related Discussion