View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Clitheroe Castle 16.06.1985

Post #1 - 01 Jul 2018, 13:07

Looks like this was at BBC Radio Lancashire all along, I can stop banging on relentlessly about it now. :grin:

https://otwradio.blogspot.com/2018/06/t ... h.html?m=1

Oh hang on, it's missing Kicker Conspiracy and Cruisers Creek, surely the cunts must have recorded those too? :bang:
The Strange One
Members

Post #2 - 01 Jul 2018, 15:15

Why it took him six years to sack that bloody woman is beyond me, listen to her screeching on this recording, terrible.
Chimp Priest
Members

Post #3 - 01 Jul 2018, 16:09

Nothing wrong with Brix but this is a poor recording, I can't see why The Strange One has been rattling on about it all these years. :yawn:
Joan Con
Members

Post #4 - 01 Jul 2018, 18:44

Say what you like, it does sound more like it's mastered from original tapes rather than recorded off another source.

I shall listen to it more, it will help get me over the new girl at work who seems to be avoiding me.
The Strange One
Members

Post #5 - 06 Jul 2018, 09:46

Sorry to keep banging on about this but it does sound ever so slightly compressed.

I'd like Cherry Red to master it direct from the recording rather than this link.

To the people who shared though, you're (Clit)heroes. :grin:
The Strange One
Members

Post #6 - 06 Jul 2018, 10:14

The Strange One » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:46 am wrote:Sorry to keep banging on about this but it does sound ever so slightly compressed.

I'd like Cherry Red to master it direct from the recording rather than this link.

To the people who shared though, you're (Clit)heroes. :grin:

Clit heroes? :drool:
Butch Cassady
Members

Post #7 - 06 Jul 2018, 12:59

The Strange One » Fri Jul 06, 2018 9:46 am wrote:Sorry to keep banging on about this but it does sound ever so slightly compressed.

You're talking out of your fucking arse, all radio broadcasts are compressed to a degree, it's what makes them listenable. The link is probably from the radio broadcast masters so is as clear as you will get it.

If you knew what you were banging on about all the fucking time you'd understand.
academichibernian
Members

Etiolated since 2018.

Post #8 - 07 Jul 2018, 05:42

I've changed the title of this thread vary slightly to make it easier to find. Although nobody would notice this I'm now going to let you all know that I've done it just to show you that I have this power.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #9 - 07 Jul 2018, 05:51

academichibernian » Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:59 pm wrote:

You're talking out of your fucking arse, all radio broadcasts are compressed to a degree, it's what makes them listenable. The link is probably from the radio broadcast masters so is as clear as you will get it.

If you knew what you were banging on about all the fucking time you'd understand.

I'm no expert but the radio stations used a different sort of compression, more like the sort of compression that you'd find in a Swedish car engine, i.e. it could be radically different on each cylinder depending on how badly the Norse cunts had manufactured the car in the first place. This is opposed to the compression on mp3 files which is done so that people with lossless versions can look down upon those who don't have them. I hope I've explained that so that even someone like you can understand.
The Strange One
Members

Post #10 - 07 Jul 2018, 07:00

His work is done.
FlowerCake
Members

Return to Fallen Related Discussion