View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Lost gig.

Post #1 - 29 Jun 2018, 03:55

I seem to recall reading somewhere online that in their early formation, The Fall did a rough gig, in the lounge of a friend's house, for his birthday.

As the band were in their very early stages of formation, it sounds like it was in 1977. I seem to recall the friend in question had an unusual, silly even, name, but that escapes me now.

Anyway perhaps someone here could identify the gig in question. Perhaps you, reading this now, were there.

Don't know if anyone here on this new forum could help fill in this missing piece of The Fall puzzle though? :mellow:
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #2 - 29 Jun 2018, 06:11

I'll pursue a hitherto apparently untapped archive resource to see if we can get any closure on this massively important question. My daughter begged me to come and see her tonight in the starring role she has in the school play but some things are simply more important.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Post #3 - 29 Jun 2018, 23:01

dannynomates » Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:11 am wrote:I'll pursue a hitherto apparently untapped archive resource to see if we can get any closure on this massively important question. My daughter begged me to come and see her tonight in the starring role she has in the school play but some things are simply more important.

Dan

She was excellent.
Priory Jack
Members

Post #4 - 01 Jul 2018, 09:36

I'm puzzled as to what appealed to you about the play, Jack. Though I'm not sure I want to know the answer. :X
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family

Post #5 - 01 Jul 2018, 10:42

Sonofsmegma » Sun Jul 01, 2018 9:36 am wrote:I'm puzzled as to what appealed to you about the play, Jack. Though I'm not sure I want to know the answer. :X

I always take great interest in the children's thespian activities SoS, God commands it.
Priory Jack
Members

Return to Fallen Related Discussion