View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM

Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Radio play for The Fall

Post #1 - 04 May 2018, 07:48

The Fall were mentioned by Cathal Coughlan during the Microdisney interview on Radcliffe and Maconie Wednesday.
Circus Monkey
Members

Post #2 - 04 May 2018, 22:19

Yorkshire Coast Radio played 'There's A Ghost In My House' by R Dean Taylor last week, clearly a homage to MES' departure.

They also mentioned the temperature would FALL later this weekend, and there was a CONTRAFLOW system in Bridlington. The winning YCR number plate that was tuned in at 9am was HEX1R, then they played the latest 'HIT in THE NORTH' by George Ezra. :(
routemaster
On The Buses

Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #3 - 15 May 2018, 23:57

BBC Radio 4 played Northerns In Shropshir today, a Fall track I really must get my hands on.
Circus Monkey
Members

Post #4 - 06 Jul 2018, 08:50

I've finally got round to listening to the Radio Lancashire Clitheroe gig,

I feel terrible after banging on about it for so long but I did so want to get chatting to the new girl.

It's amazing, I'm going to bang on to Cherry Red to get them to release it. :grin:

https://otwradio.blogspot.com/2018/06/t ... h.html?m=1
The Strange One
Members

Post #5 - 06 Jul 2018, 09:18

The Strange One ยป Fri Jul 06, 2018 8:50 am wrote:I've finally got round to listening to the Radio Lancashire Clitheroe gig,

I feel terrible after banging on about it for so long but I did so want to get chatting to the new girl.

It's amazing, I'm going to bang on to Cherry Red to get them to release it. :grin:

https://otwradio.blogspot.com/2018/06/t ... h.html?m=1

For clarity, here is the thread The Strange One should have posted this in, the thread he himself started.

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=1589

I'd move his post and warn him for banging on in the wrong thread, but my daughter needs seeing to.

Dan
dannynomates
Chief Moderator

Return to Fallen Related Discussion