View active topics THE FALL ONLINE FORUM



Forum led by: Connor, Hanley Went To Every Gig, Divveygoodmod, buzzliteyr, Del Boy, dannynomates
 Levitate - Remastered 2CD / 3LP ; Reissued, regurgitated

Post #21 - 24 May 2018, 07:35

Stiff One, May 23 2018, 10:48:19 PM wrote:I'm disgusted, disgusted I am! :grrr:

Cherry Red have nicked a load of photos I took on the USA tour back in '98 and used them for this re-package without telling me! Connor tipped me off (he's a chum).
I'd be disgusted too, they're really poor.
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #22 - 24 May 2018, 11:13

Mr. Martial, May 24 2018, 07:35:49 AM wrote:
Stiff One, May 23 2018, 10:48:19 PM wrote:I'm disgusted, disgusted I am! :grrr:

Cherry Red have nicked a load of photos I took on the USA tour back in '98 and used them for this re-package without telling me! Connor tipped me off (he's a chum).
I'd be disgusted too, they're really poor.
What a dismal bore you are, here is this more to your liking? :angry:

Image
User avatar
Stiff One
Members
 
Posts: 10
Joined: 23rd May 2018

Post #23 - 24 May 2018, 14:29

I have been reading of some dispute over the various mixes of Masquerade from this album.

Question has been raised over the Mr Natural mix, the one that sounds for all the world like The Chemical Brothers. I can confirm that Mr Natural is the remixer and is indeed a real person. In fact he's very much akin to my ideals.

Image

Dan
User avatar
dannynomates
Chief Moderator
 
Posts: 929
Joined: 1st Dec 2017

Post #24 - 25 May 2018, 15:18

I've just noted from the Amazon listings of this release, it's currently at #114 in their chart of cd and vinyl sales.

This means they have sold nine, possibly ten copies. :clap:
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #25 - 25 May 2018, 16:05

Got mine, listening now. It's absolutely marvellous, you'd never tell it had been remastered.

So glad I spent my money on Fall product I've already got, anyone who doesn't buy this is missing a treat. :clap:
User avatar
Mr. Martial
Members
 
Posts: 89
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #26 - 25 May 2018, 19:58

Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?

A song previously unheard, penned in a typical MES pre-cog way entitled 'SonofSmegma Must Die'. :)
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #27 - 25 May 2018, 21:22

routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?

A song previously unheard, penned in a typical MES pre-cog way entitled 'SonofSmegma Must Die'. :)
I hope that song is there and the little cunt does die. :angry:
User avatar
smegma2
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 38
Joined: 23rd Mar 2018
Poncey Elitist.

Post #28 - 25 May 2018, 22:31

routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?
If anyone can confirm it, it won't be a secret you thick cunt. :grin:
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #29 - 25 May 2018, 22:52

Greasy Roads, May 25 2018, 10:31:56 PM wrote:
routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?
If anyone can confirm it, it won't be a secret you thick cunt. :grin:
:grrr:
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #30 - 25 May 2018, 22:52

smegma2, May 25 2018, 09:22:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?

A song previously unheard, penned in a typical MES pre-cog way entitled 'SonofSmegma Must Die'. :)
I hope that song is there and the little cunt does die. :angry:
Careful, old man, or I'll take your rounders bat to your paper maché dog. And no, not in the way you did once before, you disgusting cunt :grrr: :X , it'll be in bits by the morning. :)
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 678
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #31 - 25 May 2018, 22:53

routemaster, May 25 2018, 10:52:10 PM wrote:
Greasy Roads, May 25 2018, 10:31:56 PM wrote:
routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?
If anyone can confirm it, it won't be a secret you thick cunt. :grin:
:grrr:
Caught out again, Routemaster :wanker:
User avatar
Sonofsmegma
The Smegma Family
 
Posts: 678
Joined: 10th Apr 2018

Post #32 - 25 May 2018, 22:54

Sonofsmegma, May 25 2018, 10:52:11 PM wrote:
smegma2, May 25 2018, 09:22:02 PM wrote:
routemaster, May 25 2018, 07:58:06 PM wrote:Can anyone confirm the existence of a secret track tagged on the end of this re-issue?

A song previously unheard, penned in a typical MES pre-cog way entitled 'SonofSmegma Must Die'. :)
I hope that song is there and the little cunt does die. :angry:
Careful, old man, or I'll take your rounders bat to your paper maché dog. And no, not in the way you did once before, you disgusting cunt :grrr: :X , it'll be in bits by the morning. :)

I wish I'd never asked now. :(
User avatar
routemaster
On The Buses
 
Posts: 331355
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Grade A triple platinum cunt Image

Post #33 - 26 May 2018, 08:42

Dunno about the remastering. The vinyl doesn't sound much different from the original CD. Good pressing though. :)
User avatar
Greasy Roads
Country Member
 
Posts: 1571
Joined: 4th Jan 2018
Happy Days!

Post #34 - 26 May 2018, 09:31

I'm with mr Martian and Greasy i always

Buy the reissues especialy when they souns

the same as the original. I wil buy this one in vinyl and

Cd format it makes sense ,.
User avatar
FreddieAndTheDreamersFuckOff
Members
 
Posts: 22
Joined: 10th May 2018

Post #35 - 27 May 2018, 18:08

Stiff One, May 23 2018, 10:48:19 PM wrote:I'm disgusted, disgusted I am! :grrr:

I was disgusted too when they released this dross, it was absolute fucking shit. I've had another listen and will admit it's now just shit.
User avatar
Chimp Priest
Members
 
Posts: 20
Joined: 27th May 2018

Post #36 - 27 May 2018, 23:25

I'd just like to say, having sold my original copy and thus having nothing to compare it to, this reissue sounds exactly the same.

Naturally I'm well chuffed with this and just £27 poorer. :clap:
User avatar
Country Bloke
Members
 
Posts: 121
Joined: 10th Mar 2018

Post #37 - 28 May 2018, 08:27

Whatever they do with it it will always sound like it's been recorded on one of those mini-tape machines. :(
User avatar
A Worthless Man
Members
 
Posts: 140
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #38 - 28 May 2018, 10:51

A Worthless Man, May 28 2018, 08:27:21 AM wrote:Whatever they do with it it will always sound like it's been recorded on one of those mini-tape machines. :(
No that's Bend Sinister.

THEY SHOULD BE RELEASING A REMASTERED BEND SINISTER INSTEAD OF THIS CRAP!!! :grrr:
User avatar
Joan Con
Members
 
Posts: 46
Joined: 24th Feb 2018

Post #39 - 28 May 2018, 21:12

Ooh I'm looking forward to hearing this, it doesn't matter if it sounds just like teh other one because that one was fab too! :clap:
User avatar
Buys Curios
Members
 
Posts: 130
Joined: 5th Jan 2018

Post #40 - 31 May 2018, 04:31

Mine sounds pretty much the same. All the same songs.
User avatar
FlowerCake
Members
 
Posts: 331765
Joined: 6th Jun 2018
Image

PreviousNext

Return to Fallen Related Discussion